• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The Beatles: Rock Band Announced

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
the_beatles.jpg

MTV and developer Harmonix announced today that The Beatles: Rock Band is hitting PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on September 9.

While there no details have been offered up on the song list at this time, the game will be sold standalone as well as in a $249.99 limited edition package that includes a set of Beatles-influenced peripherals. Additionally, a separate bundle including only a pair of guitars will be available for $99.99 come launch day.

MTV plans to run a promotion over the next few months in which folks who pre-order the game will be able to secure exclusive content. Details on that are forthcoming.

skparasite

<p>Holy shit.</p>
<p>I know that if I don't get the $249.99 limited edition there are going to be people out to get me at home :U.</p>

icedman204

<p>The Smartest thing for EA/MTV to put out.... think bout all the Beatles fans wanting to get all the peripherals to match the Beatles's instrument set.</p>