• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The Cotton Candy Club/ The Banned Club Members.

Brad

Yoshimi
TacticalPenguin said:
... you know what neopspmaster did.... right....?

Yea idc deal with him for now. You may bitch when he does something here tho :love:

Brad

Yoshimi
TacticalPenguin said:
sarcasm detection service failure detected

I missed the memo when a mass amount of periods = sarcasm.

NYYFAN

Mr. Beefy said:
I'm pretty sure he posed as a female but actually had a wiener.

I have moved past this but I will say this once more. I joined the first qj spinoff from koolio because a friend from gamespot asked me to. I never posted on qj nor heard of it until the day I joined the spinoff. I was a blogger on there and I posted all the time. When I noticed a problem within the forum I addressed it which koolio did not take kind to. Long story short he banned me and was a douche to me the entire time. To return the favor I was a douche back and part of my douchery( is that even a word?) was cooking up an assortment of crap, such as the said example. Ultimately it fucked his forum over and many people know him and take his side. I did not care hence the reason I continued to post and piss them off. Simply it was immature on my part and I regret being a dick to everyone on the site, but not koolio and thats for dam sure.

And no I did not get the MDPR closed. I joined qj once the site folded because koolio kept saying i better not etc, so of course I did. I pretty much only post in the mdpr and stole seanyps user name. Of course the vets of it were mainly koolios friends so they proceed to flame me. Now I admitted I baited them into it but they bite and flamed me. The MDPR got closed due to flaming. When it was re opened the time prior to my first post it was made clear in the rules flaming would get the thread closed. They knew that and chose to flame me knowing the consequences. That did not stop them, the mods stepped in and closed the thread. So I will say I played a role but they should be held equally as guilty for stooping to my level at that point in time.

Anyway all that was at least a year ago. I moved on and I feel safe saying any staff member here or there will say I have not been a problem since. I hold no grudges and to me it is water under the bridge. People did not even know I was neo since I changed my name so I think that speaks for me being a quality user since. Basically the neo shit was something that got way overblown and I was not going to let them push me around and my fighting back has made me a negative name/person to some.

Anyway I do not want to make a big thing again. If you want to respond or debate shoot me a PM but I do not think we should go around with this again

@twelve: You can imagine my surprise when you added me to your friends list.:p I figured you knew who i was but guess not lol.

twelve

I'm not dead
NYYFAN said:
@twelve: You can imagine my surprise when you added me to your friends list.:p I figured you knew who i was but guess not lol.
TBH I didn't know it was you. And since then I've not had a problem with goes to show how much of the hate was boiled up on past events.

Lety by gones be by gones and don't piss me off again :p