• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The Last Word: Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time

Colm

Gj Slasher. Nice review, think I might borrow this from someone.

PSPHax0r9

Quality Haxing Since 1991
Very nice article. Concise, clear, and to-the-point. I might just have to finish the previous two Ratchet games and try this one out now...

Seth

MD Party Room
I wish more review where like this for other sites with no score and such.

But I do disagre with one point "Lack of Multiplayer minimizes replayability." Not every game need to have Multiplayer nor do people want Multiplayer in these kinds of games. Let get real here even if there was Multiplayer I dont think many people would be playing it online making it more than useless. But other than that I really did enjoy the game puzzles aside.

Slasher

Suck It
Thanks for all of the comments so far guys, appreciate it :w00t:

I wish more review where like this for other sites with no score and such.

But I do disagre with one point "Lack of Multiplayer minimizes replayability." Not every game need to have Multiplayer nor do people want Multiplayer in these kinds of games. Let get real here even if there was Multiplayer I dont think many people would be playing it online making it more than useless. But other than that I really did enjoy the game puzzles aside.

I realize that not every game needs to have multiplayer, but it would have been a welcome addition. It would have added immensely to the replayability factor. With very little for me that I actually disliked about the game, this is one thing I just sort of brushed on which I thought could have been an improvement.

Were you aware that 'Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal' for the PS2 had online multiplayer? It was fucking awesome, and I had a blast playing it online. So don't tell me "Let get real here even if there was Multiplayer I dont think many people would be playing it online making it more than useless.", because it has in fact been tried in the past and it worked out quite well :)

Seth

MD Party Room
Never had a ps2 so no I dident know. I had no idea anyone bothered to log on into ps2 online, from what I heard from my friends it was near unplayable, unless it was madden.

sonnyz

Rated Aaargh
This is my favorite series on the PS3 so far. I'm excited to get this part of the series some time soon.

Whisper

Logic :(
Thanks for all of the comments so far guys, appreciate it :w00t:

I realize that not every game needs to have multiplayer, but it would have been a welcome addition. It would have added immensely to the replayability factor. With very little for me that I actually disliked about the game, this is one thing I just sort of brushed on which I thought could have been an improvement.

Were you aware that 'Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal' for the PS2 had online multiplayer? It was fucking awesome, and I had a blast playing it online. So don't tell me "Let get real here even if there was Multiplayer I dont think many people would be playing it online making it more than useless.", because it has in fact been tried in the past and it worked out quite well :)
I loved the multiplayer in previous Ratchet games. It's been really disappointing these past two games are missing it.