• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The MfM Story Part.2

elite

Oldie moldie
Some of you may remember my previous story that had characters resembling the forum members. It was back then my English assignment to do the story. You can check the thread here.

This year, I have the same assignment. However, there is a competition in the school. The best story gets rewarded with a $100. :p

What I am trying to do is:
1 - Make my previous story as part.1 and then enhance it.
2 - Have a solid idea for the plot/characters for part.2.
3 - Write part.2.

Here is the amended part.1:
The Mirage
The bullet blazed through the target, producing a hole just about near the center. “Haha!” You call that a shot, soldier.” Eldiablov stated mockingly.
“Like you can make a better shot,” Elite winked sarcastically at the chief trainer. He was very obnoxious. He never loved to be underestimated, especially from the captain, Eldiablov.
He was born in 1994. His parents passed away after 3 months. His brother Seth had a big heart. He took care of him until he reached the age of 18. At that time, both of them joined the boot camp.
Eldiablov smiled when he had busted elite’s face with the head of the rifle. Elite regained his strength and tried to spark the fight. At that moment, Roe got involved. A bunch of other trainees handled the fight. Elite wasn’t able to scratch Eldiablov. It all happened so quickly. Actually, Roe was the one that obscured Elite’s way. Trained for 4 years with the Marines, it hadn’t been easy to persevere through him.
Elite returned exhaustingly to the cabin where FrozenIpaq was playing with the darts. He threw himself to the bed, and wondered about the past fight. His friend stared astonishingly on the bruise on Elite’s face. He got all buffed up. “What the hell happened to you?”
“Nothing much, punched by the Chief as always.” Elite hated Eldiablov as hell and vice versa.
FrozenIpaq held his grip. “Damn!”
Elite yawned. “I feel so tired, so I think I have to take a nap.”
As soon as Elite punched the line, Roe stepped in. “Good god Elite! Stop being such a child. I don’t have to manage every fight you start, my friend.” Elite stepped up from the bed with annoyance. “Lo-look Roe, why didn’t you help me?” Roe frowned. “I didn’t want to break up the confidence with the chief. I am about to find a secret that would finish him off once and for all.” Elite smiled. “Now you’re talkin.”
Seth arrived while gasping. “Where the hell were you guys?! I was fishing some stars.” They all looked at him as if he was drunk. “What are you talking about?” Seth laughed. “Eldiablov was going to transfer some guys to a more advanced training and I am one of them.”
They congratulated him with eerie smiles. Seth knew something was wrong. He eventually knew about what happened earlier, and sat on a chair staring at the window. At that moment, FrozanIpaq used his medical skills to bandage Elite’s injury. Roe went out to exercise.
At night, Elite explained that they all have to exit this isolated island right after they get their rightful promotion in military training. The guys told him that it won’t happen soon as Eldiablov doesn’t like his presence here. Seth told them that tomorrow everyone was going to get a promotion. He preceded the others by the promotion because he was renowned with his excellent social engineering skills.
It was a bright new Monday morning. FrozenIpaq was doing his morning exercises. Roe was lifting up dumbbells. Seth was preparing breakfast. Elite was oversleeping. Seth turned to Roe. “I want you to wake up Elite; He is going to be late for the promotion!”
Roe smiled vigorously. “As you wish,” Suddenly, Roe ran and jumped on Elite. The bed crashed on its legs, and a blast sound waved through the area. Seth stumbled on the floor laughing. “Wakey, Wakey Elite!” said Roe. FrozenIpaq rolled to the cabinet and chuckled a bit.
Elite was pushing him sideways “You joking me Roe? You are going to fix the bed you know.” Elite stood up while pretending that he wasn’t hurt.
They all got around the woody table and sat on the comfortable chairs except Elite who sat on the bed near the table. After breakfast, they went out to the renowned spot where Eldiablov was standing keenly.
The sky was clear, Sun was shining, and sand was quite hot. Elite knew that he deserved the promotion and so were Ipaq and Roe. However, Elite always had this ambition “perfection.” He has always wanted to be the top of them all discreetly without making his friends believe so.
They entered the arena. A whole bunch of other soldiers were waiting for their desired reward. Eldiablov stood in front of Elite and gestured roughly. The latter braced the volcano inside him not to erupt. His friends got what they wanted. However, Ipaq refused the promotion unless Eldiablov apologizes from Elite and alters the prejudice. As expected, he finished up his assignment and sat on the chair with a little bit of pride on his head. Roe quickly grabbed tightly Elite’s hand and not let go. Roe whispered in his ear. “Buddy, leave it for now. I have a plan.” He winked at him. Consequently, Eldiablov prepared his gun if any offense would occur.
Elite and his friends returned to the cabinet. It was much like the return of the defeated. However, Elite wouldn’t surrender on situations like this. He liked determination. Roe eventually broke the silence. “Okay Elite; Calm down. I have a plan that will get you back what you ought to have.” Seth and Ipaq listened carefully to Roe as he started to speak. “I have some information that Eldiablov is going to travel to the military base. It is said that Evilseph, the secretary general, needs him urgently. Also, Eldiablov is planning on your assassination. That’s because Evilseph was interested in your former training report and decided to tear off Eldiablov’s position and give it to you (pointing at Elite).”
Elite scratched his head. “Now I understand why he is doing all this. He is trying to manipulate the foreshadowed events. That’s by influencing me on showing bad behavior. The general wouldn’t believe the truth said by me.”
“You have to fish it from him.” Seth replied. Roe stood there as if he didn’t understand what Seth said. Elite stared at the table thinking. “Seth! That might do it. I have to do something within range. No close encounter.”
Roe exclaimed. “We don’t have much time guys, like 2 or 3 days.” FrozenIpaq lighted up an idea. “Guys, I have a plan. You all know the bunker that is placed at the end of the island in front of Eldiablov’s house, right? All we have to do is to kill the guard and avoid the night patrol silently. Then, Elite grabs the Val and shoots Eldiablov right through the hole that I would’ve dug inside the wall.”
After a lot of conversation, it was all settled. Elite had marvelous skills in silent sniper rifles, so he was the assassin. It was going to take place tomorrow at dawn.
At 4:30 AM, everybody was awake and ready. All of them were camouflaged. Elite was holding the Val. Roe was with Seth preparing for the bunker ambush. They were both wearing Cruiser boots along with military suits. Grenades and light-weight pistols were in pockets. FrozenIpaq wore the outfit that he got for mastering Martial arts. He was an excellent ninja renowned in his country.
Elite spoke with a low voice. “Guys, let’s go.” FrozenIpaq went directly to Eldiablov’s house. He snuck upon the guards. Thenceforth, he steadily braced himself on the wall on which he was going to dig in.
Seth and Roe headed towards the bunker as slow as possible. Seth was removing the traces as they were walking on the sand. A guard suddenly discerned the hijackers. With a fast-pace, Roe threw the combat knife brutally and directly into the guard’s chest. Seth deviated the patrol’s regular movement 50 yards away from Roe. He had to develop a sound to increase suspicion of the patrol. Then, he vanished. Roe wasn’t able to locate Seth, but he gave Elite the mark to enter the bunker.
He rushed into the bunker intensely. Steadily placing the sniper on the handle and looking through the scope, he was ready on mark. FrozenIpaq was still up there digging the hole in Eldiablov’s cabin. The patrol was heading towards the bunker while Roe was trying to hide and ambush them yet again it.
FrozenIpaq couldn’t dig the hole, because it was impossible to dig it without a sacrifice. He stepped down from his assignment. Elite had no choice but to strike the chief from the window. He placed his finger on trigger thinking about the consequences. On this island, even footsteps can be heard. Roe and Seth took care of the patrol, but both of them were injured. The alarm was heard in the boot camp. The guard outside Eldiablov’s cabin stormed in to inform him. At that moment, the bullet blazed through the window and right into Eldiablov’s torso. Luckily, it was a one shot kill.
The plan turned out to be what they hadn’t expected. However, Elite quickly grabbed the rifle and ran faster than light to their cabin. His group followed him instantly. They arrived safely at their cabin. The guards were all around the island, mostly in the scene. The guys wore off their camouflage, their suits, and every shown trace. Breaking the door, a soldier entered unexpectedly to inspect. They were all pretending by the “what the hell?” mood.
Everything went smooth. Elite felt like a huge mountain was lifted off his back. Elite sat on the bed, crossing his legs. “Whoa! That was intense; we were just about to get caught.” FrozenIpaq replied with a face full of burden. “Guys, I hold responsibility of what was done.”
Roe said with ease. “Don’t worry; at least the job is done.” “Roe, where did you place the corpses of the patrol and that of the guard of the bunker?” Seth Shivered.
“Don’t worry; I threw them to the ocean safely. Anyways, did you fix your injury?” Roe looked at FrozenIpaq. He already had taken care of that. “Yeah, thanks to FrozenIpaq.” Seth smiled.
“Guys, I estimate that Evilseph is going to visit the camp soon. Even though he wanted to rip Eldiablov’s position, they had a well bonded friendship. So actually, we still might have to assume the worst in the upcoming scenarios.” Roe discussed seriously.
“I-I am afraid that we have to flee from this island right away today. We have to escape or else…” FrozenIpaq paused. “Or else what?” Elite questioned. “Or else we will all die.” Ipaq stated. “Guys, we can escape. I know a friend of mine living near this island. We can settle there for a while.” Seth suggested. “Who is he?” Elite asked. “Never mind, you’ll see him there. All I can say is that he is generous.” Seth replied.
Elite believed Seth, since he was his only brother. If only Elite was more aware of himself, he would’ve discussed the plan.
At noon, Evilseph arrived at the scene. FrozenIpaq was preparing the luggage. Row was busy inflating the boat. Elite was outside wondering as the helicopter landed far away on the island. He instantly warned his friends that the general arrived. At the moment, Seth was standing at the beach all alone.
“What you are doing there, Seth?” Elite vociferated. “I am waiting for you guys, hurry up!” Seth shouted. Immediately, Ipaq and Roe ran to the boat and so did Elite and Seth. “Roe, begin rowing damn it!” Elite commanded. “Oh heaven have mercy! I forgot the rowing tool at the cabin.” Roe excused.
“What are you waiting for? Hurry dude!” Seth looked at Roe. Roe went to the cabin. He found out that the general’s guards are all over the place. Luckily, he managed to get the tool. A guard snuck upon him.
“Come over here!” The guard ordered. Roe was now on the boat rafting at high speed. At the both, the guard pointed his M14. They quickly prostrated while Elite grabbed his handgun quickly. He started to push the trigger haphazardly and fortunately the guard’s leg got paralyzed. He fell on the ground while the escapers succeeded in their attempt of retreat.
Elite got the feeling that Evilseph knew that it was him. It was something very weird that he ought not to believe. After a while, they saw the island that Seth was headed towards. “Here it is guys.” Seth said. “I just remembered that we can’t enter my friend’s house easily. You can see how many units are defending the island.”
“It seems that your friend is pretty much furtive. He isn’t a regular guy then.” Elite rested his back on the boat. “Guys, I am exhausted.” Roe said while slowing his speed. “Dude, hands me the oars. You should take a break.” Roe gave the oars to Ipaq while smiling contently. “Take a break! Take a Kit Kat!” Seth said with laughter.
“Look at that! They are pointing the arms at us.” Elite prepared his rifle. FrozenIpaq stopped rowing. “All of you jump! Jump no-now!” Roe looked at Seth as if he suspects that he knew what is going on. Shots were heard. A hot bullet pierced Ipaq’s arm bracers. He couldn’t move. Roe grabbed him and started swimming towards an unguarded area in the island. Elite and Seth were near each other.
“Your friends are surely barbarous.” Elite was looking at Seth, the look of a five-year-old. “I will tell them to stop lads, wait there.” He was pointing at the same spot that Roe and Ipaq were heading to.
Seth raised his hands up while he carefully stepping on the shore. Elite and his friends saw him. Roe was taking care of Ipaq’s injury. The guards took Seth and went inside. Few guards were left outside. One of them was Dan, the leader of the defense units. Elite aroused.
“What are you doing?” Roe grabbed Elite’s hand. “Sit! They are going to capture us.” “My brother is inside, and he is going to get killed. You tell me to calm down and just do nothing?!” Elite was fired up. “I have to avenge.”
As soon as he punched the line, he crouched and walked silently to execute the guards standing near the captain. FrozenIpaq aspired. “You are bleeding, for Christ’s sake. Don’t go anywhere.” Roe held him. “Let me go Roe, my friend needs help.” Ipaq coughed. Dreadfully, he bit Roe’s hand which involuntarily made him let loose of Ipaq. “Don’t worry, we’ll finish them off.” Ipaq spoke confidently.
Ipaq can only fight with one arm. His other arm was exuding more than it can withstand. Ipaq caught up with Elite. He already killed the first guard with his combat knife and took his corpse away. After that went the sniper rifle. It stood on the hot sand waiting for the second guard to pop up. Elite held the trigger steadily while aiming at his head.
Dan heard Elite’s amendments on the sniper scope. He quickly grabbed his middle-range pistol and fired at him.
“Noooo-o-o…” FrozenIpaq jumped as far as he could’ve every reached. The bullet penetrated his skin, right through his chest. FrozenIpaq fell. Elite quickly hid behind the sand bunker realizing his friend’s honorable sacrifice. “Ipa-aq, can you hear me!?” Elite yelled.
Roe drifted a tear. Elite couldn’t come close to Ipaq as it was too risky. He grabbed the rifle with his left hand, and shot blindly to suppress the area. Roe ran hesitantly to Ipaq. He held his head and placed it on his thigh.
“Friend, oh dear friend,” Roe sobbed. His tears dropped on Ipaq’s cheeks. Elite got all emotional. “Show up now! Show up right now you filthy thug!” He dropped his arms. Dan approached him while holding the gun parallel to the ground.
With just a couple of centimeters between the foes, Elite kicked Dan’s gun away. It was a one on one last man standing. Both of them took stances. Elite had mediocre martial arts skills inspired from his deceased friend. Dan was a true Shinobi. He had various skills on his field of experience. He was blocking every strike, and then striking back. Elite bled from his mouth. A low kick from here and a high kick from there. Punching, dodging, and parrying, they kept on fighting until Elite lost his conscience. Dan’s hit were vitally critical hits. At that moment, Roe ran to grab Dan’s gun on the floor. Dan threw his knife into Roe’s quadriceps. It paralyzed his movement. However, Roe extended his hand and managed to hold the gun. Shooting within range, he was able to kill Dan.
“Here you go Ipaq. Your soul may now rest in peace.” Roe gasped happily. “Roe stand still. Tolerate!” Elite pulled out the knife.
Roe couldn’t stand still. However, his determination of loyalty and friendship was a genuine motivation, so he followed Elite into the base. Elite had some ammo within the sniper rifle. He used most of them to surmount a couple of guards. Roe was bleeding heavily, and Elite had to find a first aid medical kit. As they were storming their way, someone showed up offering help to Roe.
“Enter this way; the guards are searching all over you.” The guard whispered. “Elite, you must go! Your brother is with the general, Evilseph!” He pointed out to the direction of the HQ room.
“Wh-what is your name kind man?” Elite asked while heading towards the door. “Code name Davee,” The guard replied. Elite rushed to rescue his dear brother.
“Ok Roe, kneel on the floor.” Davee commanded. Roe was partly conscious. “You ruthful little backsta-“Davee raised the crowbar and hurled it on Roe. Struggling to perpetuate his sentence, the crowbar slashed right on his left eye.
Elite absconded on his way, until he reached HQ. Two figures stood still in front of him. Seth was pretty obvious, but the second figure was dark. It was hid in the shadow. Elite was petrified.
Elite shouted. “Seth, what are you doing? Who is that beside you!?” “Don’t worry brother, I am okay.” Seth winked. As soon as Seth moved his hand towards his pocket, Elite held his grip on the rifle.
“Oh look what we have here.” The dark figure came out from the shadows. “Don’t even think about pushing the trigger. This room is highly protected.”
“Seth, how could you?!” Elite realized that the dark figure was actually EvilSeph. “You clearly know now, that this was all planned, and obviously I fulfilled my assignment.” EvilSeph stated.
Elite had only a single bullet in his rifle. If he killed somebody, he’d be in a whole lot of trouble.
“Bravo Elite! You managed to kill my two most cherished men. However, I have a little something for you too.” Evilseph declared. Elite apprehended that EvilSeph meant Dan and Eldiablov. Elite realized then that Roe was taken hostage. Wondering about his crucial mistake of believing Davee, he decided to push the trigger. Seth fell on the floor. Elite became aware of that Roe was going to get killed, so he hurried up to where Roe was restrained.
“Hold your fire men! I will take care of this.” Evilseph pursued Elite.
At that moment, Roe retained his conscience. Chained up on the chair, he spit on Davee. Davee wasn’t happy about that, so he opened Roe’s mouth and oscillated the crowbar inside forcefully. Roe started to gush internally.
“Die Davee, die!” Elite shouted when he had busted the rifle’s barrel on Davee’s head. His skull cracked, and he was moments away from death.
“It’s nap time Elite.” Evilseph hammered Elite with the iron bar. Elite cascaded on the floor. Roe looked with his right eye. “Kill me first, leave my friend!”
“I think I have to kill you both.” Evilseph used his ambidextrous skills and held both guns. One headed towards Elite and the other towards Roe.
“Master, let Roe live. Just let him li-li…” Davee gasped
Two shots were heard. Two men were killed. Two men survived.

My premature plot is:

As you know, part 1 of the story finished where Evilseph shoots at 2 out of 3 men. The men were Elite, Davee, and Roe. As a simple recall for the story, elite along with his friends assasinated Eldiablov. Eldiablov wanted to kill Elite since EvilSeph, the secretary general, wanted to rip Eldiablov's position as the chief of the boot camp and replace him with Elite. Consequently, Elite killed Eldiablov. The group managed to escape from the camp to an island to which Seth guided. Seth who was Elite's brother, was an agent working for EvilSeph. EvilSeph knew about Eldiablov's death. After some intense events, FrozenIpaq died. Elite and Roe got into the military base. Davee , which was a guard, pointed out the way Elite had to go to check his brother. Davee tortured Roe alone. Elite goes to the HQ room and finds both Seth and ES waiting for him. It was all set up. Eventually, Elite killed Seth and ran to where Roe was located. ES pursued Elite and hit him on his head. He falls down while ES prepared his gun.

What I was thinking of was that Davee and Roe die. Elite gets seduced by EvilSeph since he firstly wanted him to be a substitute to Eldiablov. EvilSeph then tries to conquer the rest of the boot camps that are not binded to his authority. His overwhelming greed eventually kills EvilSeph by a group of rebels and honorable martyrs. Elite would be a member of the rebels alongside the other characters which I am going to ask for now. :)

The character doesn't necessarily has to be in the rebel faction. Davee, Roe, Dan, Eldiablov, and FrozenIpaq are ineligible. :p

Getting 1st prize on this means that I should implement as much moral value as I can. What is implemented now based on this plot are:
1 - Collaboration and providing social ethics in interactions with other friends leads to success.
2 - Perfection is a goal, but don't be a show-off. It just makes you a pest ban.
3 - Greed should be avoided. It is what brought hell into this world.
4 - Think before you act. Always foreshadow the events.
5 - Be the change you want to be in the world "Gandhi".

So, who would like to be a part of part.2 of this story? Suggestions for the plot or enhances for the 1st part are welcome.

Adiuvo

ES getting his seduction skills on sounds pretty funny.

Go for that ;)

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Part II: FrozenIpaq becomes a zombie and then commits suicide after realizing how slow zombies are

elite

Oldie moldie
There aren't gonna be any zombie frenzy or revenge of the shinobi. Shinobis can't resurrect themselves. :p

Deadline for draft 1 is close guys, so if anybody is interested in being included in the story please post here with your desired character type.

Roe

Chained up on the chair, he spit on Davee. Davee wasn’t happy about that, so he opened Roe’s mouth and oscillated the crowbar inside forcefully. Roe started to gush internally.

This is intense.

elite

Oldie moldie
Yeah, I am gonna remove some gore events to prevent being disqualified. xD

elite

Oldie moldie
Here is my final story. I decided to write it today. This is the standard version. I have a clean version for the school. :p

[FIELDSET="The Mirage"]
The bullet blazed through the target, producing a hole just about near the center.

Robby

Los Doyers!
If only my English assignments were like this, I would be getting a easy A.