• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

irekski

just irekski
irc quotes are hearsay unless seen and quoted by the mods and placed in updates :D

Chathurga Edit: Listen to this guy, he knows what's up.

Chathurga

Is it really necessary to be kicked on the irc channel without getting warned first? coz i barely know the rules, just asking.

Yes or else the channel will get out of hand.
Also don't bring IRC problems into this thread. Got a problem on IRC? PM me.

Edit: Keep making posts about the release date/off topic crap guys, I'll just keep deleting them.

irekski

just irekski
read top post pls....

irekski

just irekski
the first post every page -_-

krisdarkangel

irekski,you mean that ???
If you are talking about Davee's Hen (Go Davee Go:tup:) that hasn't been realeased yet. The PoC vid shows granite running the HEN on a 5.03 OFW psp.
To answer your question , when the HEN is released you will be able to insall CFW onto Phat's and slims (except TA-88v3 and Brite)
About the eloader... I'm not really sure ;) but there will probably be a new eloader developed for this HEN

irekski

just irekski
irekski,you mean that ???

uhhh no.... thats a very old post i guess hes done with the HEN... i meant that he might not be able to release it now cause hes got lots of things to do or something... so we'll never know...:laugh:

Chathurga

Next person to link to a rick roll (even if it is a real quote) will get banned from the forums for a week. I never thought it'd stop being fucking hilarious but guess what, it has!

Chathurga

No more posts saying things like "Just wait, HEN will be released soon sit tight!"
People know to sit tight and I just delete posts asking for a release date, you're adding to the clutter just as much as them.

Do I need to start the HEN everytime I turn the PSP on? I mean, for any HEN.. (I never used it).

Status
Not open for further replies.