• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

yellowdrops

but UMd, there are small cd, which i can bay, so if i get iso of game, i can write it on that cd and it will work?

With a OFW PSP 3000 or 2000 "devil's motherboard" you can't.

With the HEN you can play homebrews, that are applications to PSP, link a youtube video watcher or a emulator to Super Nintendo games.

carsolin

same here. but i'm still trying. some say mario kart works. i was able to reach up to the menu, but it crashed from there.

Snowlight

STOP asking for rom pls google is your friend!
This is the HEN thread! And don't lie you can't find anything... you have to be ... if you can't find anything.

Shadow-wolf

Hey all:

How do I get NES emulator working? I have all the ROMS set up in the correct folder and NES loads up but it finds no ROMS!

dvdrulz

How to load HEN

I found the easiest way to load the HEN.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Copy the ChickHEN folder to PSP/PHOTO
2. Copy h.bin to psp root.
3. Enter the Photo folder from the XMB.
4. Scroll fast down , then keep on scrolling up and down between the last two pictures (the last gif and the tiff)
5. Enjoy !

it worked 100% for me. tell if it works for u guys too

Jolan

Devil Trigger'd
Hey all:

How do I get NES emulator working? I have all the ROMS set up in the correct folder and NES loads up but it finds no ROMS!

It's the wrong folder, check clearly which folder it's searching for! That was my problem, I fixed it by changing folder names.

HEN-A

Contributer
Has anyone got the SNES emulator to work?

I get the nasty 80120005 error :(.

carsolin

so, last one question, when official hack will be? wich can run games from SD and other stuff, as hen on psp fat?

dude, that'l' be piracy.

HEN-A

Contributer
Hmmm what version are you guys using for the SNES.

Link would much appreciated :).

abchopra2010

I found the easiest way to load the HEN.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Copy the ChickHEN folder to PSP/PHOTO
2. Copy h.bin to psp root.
3. Enter the Photo folder from the XMB.
4. Scroll fast down , then keep on scrolling up and down between the last two pictures (the last gif and the tiff)
5. Enjoy !

it worked 100% for me. tell if it works for u guys too

Wow! That works. My psp crashed while i was playing GBA! and the hen wouldnt load. Thanks! :D

HEN-A

Contributer
Status
Not open for further replies.