• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinicius.souza

Anyway the idea at this point is release a version that works in PSP 1k ~ 3k?
About the delay seriously I don t think that is a problem! My experience says that everything released in a few days have many bugs! It's impossible to test everything!
That s why we have those beta versions spread all over the internet!
Since the HEN will not brick the PSPs (1k ~ 3k) is not a problem at all to release a beta version, but sony will get eyes on it!
I'm sure that some "users" here are from SONY, what is not a problem too... Davee is against the piracy and that s what matters here!
Good luck Davee, I'm sure you ll fix those bugs at 3k version! Actually I hope... I have a PSP 3001!
Good luck!

pcstalljr

teen! hide your daughters
it does work with OFW 5.02 thats what ihave on my psp and currently it works fine.
also hi ppl decided to register here since the users at dax fourm seem to be getting most info from here :p (yes i read every post in this thread so far lol)

lol im new too, and thanks for that. i have 5.03 on my psp 3000. but i didnt know if it realy worked on any other firmware. :) and welcome to the forums bud

------added-----
Anyway the idea at this point is release a version that works in PSP 1k ~ 3k?
About the delay seriously I don t think that is a problem! My experience says that everything released in a few days have many bugs! It's impossible to test everything!
That s why we have those beta versions spread all over the internet!
Since the HEN will not brick the PSPs (1k ~ 3k) is not a problem at all to release a beta version, but sony will get eyes on it!
I'm sure that some "users" here are from SONY, what is not a problem too... Davee is against the piracy and that s what matters here!
Good luck Davee, I'm sure you ll fix those bugs at 3k version! Actually I hope... I have a PSP 3001!
Good luck!

haha :) thats quite alot of enthusiasm there :D but hes just trying to debug it as much as possible.just so people dont complane. and plus. maybe he has run into an error that stops the homebrew compleatly. but eather way. just let him work. hes gonna get it done :)

vinicius.souza

If you guys think that DAX are working based at this TIFF exploit, I m pretty sure that he is! For those who want ISO support and things like that... Here s not the right place!

pcstalljr

If you guys think that DAX are working based at this TIFF exploit, I m pretty sure that he is! For those who want ISO support and things like that... Here s not the right place!

well we have no proof that he is. he might. he might not. if he is. he should submit updates and info. if not. then he probably will soon. but im sure. that when you CAN use ISO's/CSO's here will be the place to look. it will be all over the forums

vinicius.souza

lol im new too, and thanks for that. i have 5.03 on my psp 3000. but i didnt know if it realy worked on any other firmware. :) and welcome to the forums bud

------added-----

haha :) thats quite alot of enthusiasm there :D but hes just trying to debug it as much as possible.just so people dont complane. and plus. maybe he has run into an error that stops the homebrew compleatly. but eather way. just let him work. hes gonna get it done :)

I'm sure that he is, and my idea is the same that yours!

pcstalljr

vinicius.souza

well we have no proof that he is. he might. he might not. if he is. he should submit updates and info. if not. then he probably will soon. but im sure. that when you CAN use ISO's/CSO's here will be the place to look. it will be all over the forums

But you can agree that here is not the first place where this info will appear! Davee is not working on it! DAX is... with the same exploit! I'm sure! But will be released after Davee s release! Hehe Maybe I just want to believe this... But not! It s how it is! haha :laugh:

Wolfking77

haha maybe hes working in secret so no one bugs him like people are bugging Davee

i can beleive that lol DAX last activity that i've heard of was in well ...
Dark_AleX - Last visited: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:02 am so ya he might be working on something in secret

pcstalljr

But you can agree that here is not the first place where this info will appear! Davee is not working on it! DAX is... with the same exploit! I'm sure! But will be released after Davee s release! Hehe Maybe I just want to believe this... But not! It s how it is! haha :laugh:

lol im sure some of them are :p but i think Davee is. and to be honest. if its posted on dax's site. it will be reposted here. (i like to stay in one place and the info comes to me...i can bearly read all of one forum let alone 2 haha)

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
@you two:

1) This convo you are having is off-topic and could be reserved to PM'ing or IM'ing;
2) I stated this before and I will again: I do not believe D_A is working on the TiFF exploit at all, he is taking a well deserved rest and will probably decrypt and make CFW out of the 5.50 OFW since it brings little but useful stuff. I don't think he would try to jump into the light of the TiFF Eggsploit and most likely is waiting for Davee and Team Typhoon to have the moment of brilliance. D_A knows better than anyone that talented devs are always welcome to the scene.

[/offtopic]

MadBiker

Outsider
The problem is due to the lack of debugging utilities on the 3k and such. We've got the kernel mode working on that but our testing time with 3k is limited and debugging is next to zero at reboot time (which is where errors occur). Obviously, we're trying our best, but we are running on theory here (at least for the 3k and TA-88v3) and it takes time to fix it.

Keep up the good work Davee.
We look forward for the release.

Wolfking77

ya aparently theres something wrong with debugging or something with restart and zeros i dont understand muh of it but basicly theres so problem

intellomanamort

Some people in Frrench forums are saying Davee is going to be absent the 3 next days. Is it real ? Beacause if that's right, we're going to wait again 3 days...

PS : Sorry for my bad English but I'm french ^^

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
ya aparently theres something wrong with debugging or something with restart and zeros i dont understand muh of it but basicly theres so problem

From what I understand, debugging is find where the errors are and what is causing them. As far as Davee is concerned, since the TA-088v3 and TA-090v2 are unhackable, his debugging options are as gone as nothing. So he has to try and guess what the errors ate and do his best to fix them. It's a method of trial and error and takes a LOOOONG time...

Got it?

Wolfking77

From what I understand, debugging is find where the errors are and what is causing them. As far as Davee is concerned, since the TA-088v3 and TA-090v2 are unhackable, his debugging options are as gone as nothing. So he has to try and guess what the errors ate and do his best to fix them. It's a method of trial and error and takes a LOOOONG time...

Got it?

more or less more importantly i hope davee can get this released without like major bugs although im sure this cant lead to bricking a psp but still bugs are not good for a psp :p

Slasher

Suck It
Davee has already stated that he will be gone for a few days.

Sorry again for the lateness. I say soon as I have started school again and the exams are looming in and I need to revise. Also, I am away Thursday -> Saturday on a expedition and will NOT have internet access during that time.

Again my apologies, and for those guys at PSP 3000 hax, I did make post number 154, no other ;)

and some more info for you guys explaining why there has been a bit of a delay:

The problem is due to the lack of debugging utilities on the 3k and such. We've got the kernel mode working on that but our testing time with 3k is limited and debugging is next to zero at reboot time (which is where errors occur). Obviously, we're trying our best, but we are running on theory here (at least for the 3k and TA-88v3) and it takes time to fix it.

There's nothing you guys can really do but sit tight and continue to wait. [HIGHLIGHT]Also, please refrain from posting offtopic in here.[/HIGHLIGHT] It has been said numerous times, but you guys seem to not be listening. Any offtopic posts will be deleted, and it makes my job a lot harder if you keep doing it. Try to post with purpose pertaining to the topic of this thread. If you want to have a friendly chat with another member, you can always do it by way of PM's, or better yet, you can join our IRC channel by clicking the MFM Chat link up above.

Status
Not open for further replies.