• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
I'm hoping that after all this wait that we'll be able to run PSX EMUs...I know he said it won't happen but you never know, he may surprise us.

psp3k

T for Tired
Hey Davee i have a question please
its explained in a picture but believe me i know its not fake i am just asking;)

gpsp3000.gif

so please answer was it only going off and on when you took the shot ??

shadowfade

its explained in a picture but believe me i know its not fake i am just asking;)

[qimg]http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/rr71/Xtreme_Warrior_2008/gpsp3000.gif[/qimg]

this is your wifi indication LED, the memstick LED is above it

Perfect-skillz

[qimg]http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/rr71/Xtreme_Warrior_2008/gpsp3000.gif[/qimg]

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: has you ever played an emulator? it isn't always loading off the MS usually during menus, or in stationary parts of the game it doesn't need to load off the MS...it's loading is completed for that particular section of the game ;)

psp3k

T for Tired
:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: has you ever played an emulator? it isn't always loading off the MS usually during menus, or in stationary parts of the game it doesn't need to load off the MS...it's loading is completed for that particular section of the game ;)

thnx for explaining and no i donot know about it and i just bought the psp 3000 and found its unhacked but when i came here my hopes came back
i will play with my xbox360 until davee finishes

Perfect-skillz

now thats the kind of member we like....not the one who suggested it's fake ;)

Tyseah

No, Davee has just released a picture to prove that homebrews can be launched. ;)
But now it's just a matter of time till he finishes.

Great job Davee. :D

Fuzzyb

Just read the FAQ and wanted to check something.

If i`ve got a TA-088v3 motherboard will the HEN work?

It`s just i think mine has and i`ve got the chance to exchange it to a 3000 series.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.