• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Tiff Exploit - HEN Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikoBellic

DOSBox doesn't require any M33 modules, it runs on any Homebrew enabled PSP.

HEN-A

Contributer
!!

Nope it is a holiday for him I think??

But im sure the HEN should be out today considering he has time to clean up now :D.

CHEERS DAVEE!!

Kuraudo

I don't see the relevance in his holiday status. He'll work on it as he sees fit. I doubt that, even if he's enjoying a holiday, that he's spending every minute of his free time on the HEN. ;)

Perhaps the best solution, instead of checking every minute for the HEN to be released is what I'm doing. Do something else for a few hours, check back once. Do something else for a few hours, check back again. And I'm only doing that so *frequently* because Davee apparently said on IRC that it should be released today and it's around noon GMT; otherwise I'd probably be checking once a day. :)

pcstalljr

teen! hide your daughters
I don't see the relevance in his holiday status. He'll work on it as he sees fit. I doubt that, even if he's enjoying a holiday, that he's spending every minute of his free time on the HEN. ;)

Perhaps the best solution, instead of checking every minute for the HEN to be released is what I'm doing. Do something else for a few hours, check back once. Do something else for a few hours, check back again. And I'm only doing that so *frequently* because Davee apparently said on IRC that it should be released today and it's around noon GMT; otherwise I'd probably be checking once a day. :)

noon GMT? oh now thats cool.....that means it could be releaced in 7 hours. its 5:23 At Time Of Writing

Alexx890

hm...cool holidays in the UK :) i`ll be very happy if the hen will be released today, altough i hate the GOD DAMN GMT !!! btw, i don`t know if it was discussed on this forum about iso`s converted to eboot, but they actually work if u use the right program ( not gonna say which one ). You just need the program and the serial code from the original UMD ( which can be found on the internet ).
anyways...GOD LET IT BE TODAY !!! cuz i`m going to work on wednesday and i really need a few games on my psp to play with homebrew :X:X:X

Marics

zenanswer:the hen 4.21-5.50?
Davee: yeah, all systles
Jacky:Hi, Davee, do you think HEN will run on all systles, since HW can run on it.
Davee :HEN is designed for all systles
TRUE????

irekski

just irekski
whats the fuzz about today is the release :D... dont spam it might lead to whinners saying weres the HEN

pcstalljr

how could go to irc on my pc

Helping: i would refer you to [thread=2749]this[/thread] post on IRC help.

on topic: if its not released today. who cares. we've been able to wait this long right? not like a riot will start if its not released.

edit/off topic/whining:p: WAAAAAA :cry: i was so close. i ALMOST had the 2000'th post! dang! lol!

pcstalljr

The HEN don't run ISO's PSX games, but run EBOOT?
Archive's like .PBP?

correct. that is the main purpose of the HEN. how ever it should not run the PS1 games that are converted into EBOOT.PBP files.
and a EBOOT is normaly a EBOOT.PBP, yes.

and as for:
but they actually work if u use the right program ( not gonna say which one ). You just need the program and the serial code from the original UMD ( which can be found on the internet ).

im sure that uses M33 modules. sorry to say

Perfect-skillz

hey please can you explane to me the eboot function :blushing:

eboot is just the file name that the PSP runs..... ".PBP" is the extention, it is the format of the file and has many other files compressed into it that telll the psp to do something or behave a certain way..... ;)

pcstalljr

hey please can you explane to me the eboot function :blushing:

to put it easily. a EBOOT.PBP is basically like an *.EXE. its essentially a program for the PSP.

normally i would explain more heavily on this. however that would be a off topic post. if you would like to know more. please. send me a private message.

Perfect-skillz

A PBP file is a rigid/inflexible file archive format used by the Sony PSP. It is designed specifically for storing a 'complete' program.

see here... PBP Unpacker Documentation

Google is also your friend.

you may need to explain stuff like this in a bit of "retard" terms for noobs.....i rememeber back in the day when i would have no idea what you are talking about... ;) do kinda like what i did...(pertend the noobs IQ is 60 and below, my friend)

Status
Not open for further replies.