• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Today is my birthday...

kathy025

Live fast. Die young.
and I got a PSP-3000! :w00t: Of course, the next step would be to sign up to a well-established PSP hacking site. :cool:

Hey guys, you can call me Kat or Kathy. It's the first time I got my own PSP so hacking will be uncharted waters for me. Well, I do have my hacking experience from RAZR V3i but I suppose there wouldn't be much similarity.

So, I'm hoping I can get acquainted with this community and go through bricks and unbricks with your help. Although, I heard there's no point of return for PSP-3000 bricks? I need to be extra cautious then.

Gotta read some of the main guides/tutorials first so I wouldn't be as clueless when I start asking questions. Hopefully I can find a glossary of terms since PSP hacking terminologies are greek to me as of now. :blushing:

Catch ya later MfM peeps!

Whisper

Logic :(
It is definitely a great idea to read up on psp homebrew before asking for help. It will put you in a much better position for asking questions.

Oh and happy birthday.

vince99

french PSP Fan
happy birthday.......
and enjoy with your new PSP.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Welcome and Happy Birthday! :D
It's my birthday tomorrow :)

EvilSeph

Administrator
Welcome to the community!

It's my birthday too! :)

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
and I got a PSP-3000! :w00t: Of course, the next step would be to sign up to a well-established PSP hacking site. :cool:

Hey guys, you can call me Kat or Kathy. It's the first time I got my own PSP so hacking will be uncharted waters for me. Well, I do have my hacking experience from RAZR V3i but I suppose there wouldn't be much similarity.

So, I'm hoping I can get acquainted with this community and go through bricks and unbricks with your help. Although, I heard there's no point of return for PSP-3000 bricks? I need to be extra cautious then.

Gotta read some of the main guides/tutorials first so I wouldn't be as clueless when I start asking questions. Hopefully I can find a glossary of terms since PSP hacking terminologies are greek to me as of now. :blushing:

Catch ya later MfM peeps!

Congrats, Happy Birthday. ^_^

congratz man!

Damn, he almost fooled me there. :sneaky2:

kathy025

Live fast. Die young.
Hey guys, thanks for the greets! Really appreciate it! Had a great day with friends and family. :D

happy birthday.......
and enjoy with your new PSP.
Yes I am! Finally got to play T6 with a gamepad! I suck with the arcade joystick and can't really practice there. ^_^;

Welcome and Happy Birthday! :D
It's my birthday tomorrow :)
Hey advance greets to you!

Welcome to the community!

It's my birthday too! :)
That's real cool! Happy birthday EvilSeph! Wishing you the best time!

Congrats, Happy Birthday. ^_^

Damn, he almost fooled me there. :sneaky2:
:laugh: