• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSN Ubisoft Sale on PSN Has Some Sweet Discounts

eXo

M for Messenger
Outland.jpeg

Ubisoft is celebrating the warm month of May with some impressive deals on a bunch of games. If you managed to blaze through Max Payne 3 and/or are currently disliking Diablo III and you need something to play, you may want to check out Ubisoft's discounts, which were first revealed on the PlayStation Blog.

PlayStation Plus members get 50 percent off, while all other PlayStation 3 gamers will be able to snag some titles for 30 percent off[...]

Continue reading: Ubisoft Sale on PSN Has Some Sweet Discounts...

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I might bite on Outland. Heard lots of good things about it. I was holding out for a possible PC release but doesn't look like it'll happen at this point.

Richlando

Outland is good, no great. You would not be wrong to jump on it while the sale is going, very fun game and well done imo.

hush404

I didn't care for outland, personally.
@Sousanator - Yes, deff. BG&E is a superb title.
I actually snagged From Dust from this sale (the only title I wanted) and I'm glad I waited a few days... as I received a PSN card on my birthday and almost bought From Dust for full price with it just before this sale hit.