• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

UK University Applicants 2011?

Dan

Contributor
Me, though for AS. Guaranteed I'm going to get a ridiculously good grade in Psychology, but it doesn't apply because I dropped it right after I took the exam, derp.

Good luck for Thursday, Xander!

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
You have to drop a subject in the second year, so I dropped psychology. At least this way I get 3 A levels and 1 AS level qualification.

Ooooh, that's pretty smart. I got ADDU at AS and dropped the U, so I just get 3 A-Levels :p

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Well track has been updated for the past 40 minutes or so. I was unsuccessful at Bath but got into East Anglia.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
BUMP!
I got BBC in the end (3 UMS off an A in Maths...), offer was BBB for East Anglia but they let me in anyway :) (MenaceInc is now probably angry that they've been so nice to me and mean to him...)
Got and accepted my accomodation offer today, got an Ensuite, and will be moving in on 25th September.

eldiablov

Contributor
got an Ensuite, and will be moving in on 25th September.

Posh wanker, in our uni people pissed in their sinks and occasionally out of the window. But seriously, well done on getting into the uni you wanted and you were very lucky to get an ensuite :p

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Posh wanker, in our uni people pissed in their sinks and occasionally out of the window. But seriously, well done on getting into the uni you wanted and you were very lucky to get an ensuite :p

I didn't even choose ensuite when I applied for accomodation, I was planning on pissing in the sink :p

MenaceInc

Staff Member
BUMP!
I got BBC in the end (3 UMS off an A in Maths...), offer was BBB for East Anglia but they let me in anyway :) (MenaceInc is now probably angry that they've been so nice to me and mean to him...)
Got and accepted my accomodation offer today, got an Ensuite, and will be moving in on 25th September.

Turnip land can suck my cock.