• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS3 Uncharted 3 Coming November 1st, 2011

january39

eXo Staff
I have just played and finished the first 2 and they were great, hope this is more of the same.

Spiros

Maiki
Yeah, definitely, they have a good thing going so far, can't wait for this! If I had more time, I'd love to play through the first 2 again.

Slasher

Suck It
Fucking day one buy boys

Just this past week I've been replaying Uncharted 2 - what an incredible game.

Riorio99

Hot fucking shit! Uncharted 2 is easily one of the most outstanding games of the generation, and if Naughty Dog can deliver with anything even a fraction as good as that was, we're on to a winner.

january39

eXo Staff
Yeah, Uncharted 2 is a gem. I just hope Naughty Dog can deliver again with this one.

I thought 1 and 2 were both great, just enough difference to make it play better without ruining it, glad they ditched the six axis thing across planks, that felt proper jammed in on the 1st.

Brad

Yoshimi
Can't wait ;-;

Especially for the level with some mutated/abomination creatures like in 1/2. Both came late in the experience and always freaked me out.