• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Up for some xlink halo 2 action.

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
I wanna get a game going with xlink for exophase for halo 2 anyone interested I dont have live or xbox 360 so anyone whos interested please post and we can have a sweet game :)

J

Junit

Can u use xlink on your 360 without it getting banned? I've heard about XBconnect

canadajames

Soon to be hardware mod
Yea you can but I dont know wether or not you have to mod your xbox plus only 8 people were online over the entire 360 network today so id say its in its early phases. But if you wanted to play with us I dont know if your interested I'll look into it. O Yea 400 or so people use it for xbox 340 of them for halo2 lol!

J

Junit

lol to bad you don't have xbl , i'd play some halo 2 via live ;p

codgedodger

Member 4 life
I hate that they do that, alot of people like there xbox's modded it makes them fell all fuzzy inside. And most of us don't have $400 laying around to buy and unmodded one. M$ sucks and yet most of us use windows

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
I hate that they do that, alot of people like there xbox's modded it makes them fell all fuzzy inside. And most of us don't have $400 laying around to buy and unmodded one. M$ sucks and yet most of us use windows

Aww, they're only about 80 bucks now, man. I'd buy one and mod it if I hadn't already. ^_^

EDIT: (Unless you're talkin' 'bout 360... My bad :p)