• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Urban Legends/Conspiracy Theories Thread

football

On-topic (sorta) : We've done a lot on the one child policy in China, quite a lot of the time its a bad idea. When a girl is born, they cannot continue the family name and therefore the baby girl is killed/abandoned in favour of a boy. This then means if every family wants there to be a boy born (and this next bit is not true) and if every family is willing to abandon a baby girl, you're going to get a major shortage of women in the next few generations.

Thats funny, i just happened to stumble on to this the other day.
NBC: China begins to face sex-ratio imbalance - World news- msnbc.com

Frozty

i heard of and seen it on waynes world that playin "stairway to heaven"in guitar shops gets you banned because of it's satanic message when the song is heard backwards.Personally i wouldn't try it ias 'm saving up to buy a new fender mustang.

P.S. i didn't belive it because of wayne's world but because i saw it on the internet everytime i go to youtube to hear the song.

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.
i heard of and seen it on waynes world that playin "stairway to heaven"in guitar shops gets you banned because of it's satanic message when the song is heard backwards.Personally i wouldn't try it ias 'm saving up to buy a new fender mustang.

P.S. i didn't belive it because of wayne's world but because i saw it on the internet everytime i go to youtube to hear the song.

GROBBLE GROB GROB

Is pretty much what it sounds like, backwards.

Anyone hear that if you put the song "I want it that way" by the Backstreet Boys backward, it sounds like satanic messages?

UserUnknown

eXo's Resident Brony
I've been kind of paying attention to this "H.A.A.R.P" business that the government has, most likely, already implemented. I mean, Google it and see if there's any ties between this and HAITI/CHILE quakes.

Btw, [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR6O3kJTqaI[/yt]

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.
I've been kind of paying attention to this "H.A.A.R.P" business that the government has, most likely, already implemented. I mean, Google it and see if there's any ties between this and HAITI/CHILE quakes.

Btw, [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR6O3kJTqaI[/yt]

No. Haiti and Chile are on natural faultlines, and one triggered another I'm assuming. It was bound to happen.

Spiros

Maiki
There's only one logical explanation!: Dan is the Devil incarnate!

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker
Conspiracy theories I actually believe in:

• Kurt Cobain was murdered
  • JFK and Robert Kennedy were murdered by the mob
  • Lee Harvey Oswald was killed by the mob

Riorio99

I also see a lot of truth in the Cobain Murder. It's been proven that he had too much heroin in his body to hold a shotgun at all, never mind in a position to shoot himself.