• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi VGA 2011: Epic Games Announces Fortnite

eXo

M for Messenger

Cliff Bleszinski (or better known as Cliffy B) and the team at Epic Games have announced a new title, Fortnite. With the conclusion of the Gears of War franchise, Epic has decided to move on to something new and fresh. It appears, from the debut trailer, that players will be collecting items, building forts and other placements to fight off monsters and other creatures of the night[...]

Continue reading: VGA 2011: Epic Games Announces Fortnite...

Robby

Los Doyers!
Haven't played a good zombie game yet.

The Undead Nightmare pack for RDR was the best zombie experience I had videogame-wise, but not quite what I'm looking for.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
L4D is the pinnacle of the zombie games in my opinion.

As far as multiplayer oriented games are concerned, I agree. I think there's room for more, though. Like a zombie game that really embraces survival. Something along the lines of Dead Island but more polished.

Robby

Los Doyers!
To me, L4D was just mindless shooting and far too linear.

A zombie games needs an open world for sure, plus a better sense of the need to survive. I just played L4D running around holding the RT button.