• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Website IRC broken?

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I've been trying to connect to IRC using the eXo Chat feature of the website but it seems to be broken.

It just says it can't resolve the hostname.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I will look into it... the IRC has been on the fritz ever since we moved servers. ES used to maintain it and he hasn't been around due to Bukkit.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I will look into it... the IRC has been on the fritz ever since we moved servers. ES used to maintain it and he hasn't been around due to Bukkit.

Good to know xD I've been wanting to get on there to talk to you actually and I really don't feel like having a conversation over Twitter or PM's =P Guess I'll just install xchat then

I haven't connected in ages :| What's the server? xD

RoBz

sucker
unaligned.retype.us is the only one thats still up now
i think the mibbit chat tries to connect to moon.retype.us so that might be why its not working

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
EvilSeph was in charge of the IRC server and forgot to back up the files when we moved over to a new server about 4 months ago. Ever since then services have been down. I've been waiting on him to fix it as he said he'd handle it, but apparently no progress has been made...

I might just create an exo channel on the dark-alex.org network, since configuring everything back to where it was is pretty time consuming.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
EvilSeph was in charge of the IRC server and forgot to back up the files when we moved over to a new server about 4 months ago. Ever since then services have been down. I've been waiting on him to fix it as he said he'd handle it, but apparently no progress has been made...

I might just create an exo channel on the dark-alex.org network, since configuring everything back to where it was is pretty time consuming.

Sounds like a good idea to me. dark-alex.org is pretty stable in my experience.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood

Alex

offtopic - but i just went on dark-alex.org and it comes up with a japan song. I havent touched my psp in months, i dont even know where the damn 3k is. But one thing i do know is if DA came back, id find the old bastard and update the dang fw lol

Would be nice to get on the irc, i dont post here that often anymore, mainy cause i cant find anything, but yeh xD