• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

we're small! (Pic)

Adiuvo

It is definitely interesting. I remember seeing this picture before, and it really does make you think about the actual scope of the universe.

El Diablo

I'd love to be able to go to space and see all of these other things out there. Sadly I don't think I will or anyone in my life time.

Sullivan

lmao @ joeys comment.

Its really interesting to look at this. Imagine if we could really get out that far into the universe in a lifetime, that would be amazing.

Cryox

Bro.
*gulp*
wow. that did make me feel small. after the pic comparing the sun to Sirius or w/e i was thinking 'danggg"

it's really magnificient when you actually sit Down. And think about how much shit is really out there... Sighh

Robby

Los Doyers!
It is very interesting. I would love to be able to go to another planet or galaxy in my lifetime, but I don't think that will be possible.

Cryox

Bro.
then we could fight aliens! it would be just like Halo :D

that would actually be really bad....

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh
I wish I could visit other galaxies. I'm pretty sure it's not happening in my life time :(

you can.

They have a foriegn exchange program just call 165 8999999 9999 99b and ask for zoop.

-------------
A question for every one though. if you could imagine how far us as humans can go as far away from the world how far would tha be.

Leecher

you can.

They have a foriegn exchange program just call 165 8999999 9999 99b and ask for zoop.

Nah-Ah. That number is invalid. :laugh:

Some of that stuff is unbelievable though. If you think that our entire world's population is big, that certain countries are big, they aren't compared to that.

Have you ever tried to locate yourself on a globe? Well, try to find yourself if you were standing on the sun.

Where are you now?

Lachrymose

smokeMeth();
I kind of feel like crying after seeing those. Not really sure why.

Makes me wish I was born in a lifetime that they discover a way to explore stuff. Anyways, Im just going to pretend I didn't see that. Too much for my brain right now.

Cryox

Bro.
I kind of feel like crying after seeing those. Not really sure why.

Makes me wish I was born in a lifetime that they discover a way to explore stuff. Anyways, Im just going to pretend I didn't see that. Too much for my brain right now.

yeah, same here.