• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What Albums Did You Listen To Today?

Sypherin

Metallica - S&M

I love this album probably one of my favorite metallica albums.

@Eran The Crooked Vultures are great I love there songs.

RoxaxiS

Bob Dylan - Blonde on Blonde

I listen this everyday without exception. Every song in it have very good memories on me. And i forgot to say : " BEST ALBUM EVER!!"

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker
Dr. Feelgood - Motley Crue

I hate Motley Crue as a rule, but this is a classic album.

That is the general rule with liking classic thrash metal bands. But the production on Dr. Feelgood is pretty tight.

Even though I do like Theatre of Pain, Shout at the Devil, and Too Fast for Love.

madsoul

tomorrowinayear_press2_NEW1.jpg

Tommorow, in a Year

Riorio99

Kraftwerk - The Mix
Testament - The Legacy/Formation Of Damnation
Lady Gaga - The Fame Monster (through no choice of my own)

Moose

Meta Moose
I've spent the last couple of days listening to Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix by Phoenix. Amazing album, if anyone's interested in listening to it make sure you listen to Rome, Fences, 1901, and Lisztomania.

_Seven

I've spent the last couple of days listening to Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix by Phoenix. Amazing album, if anyone's interested in listening to it make sure you listen to Rome, Fences, 1901, and Lisztomania.

You should check out some of the remixes for 1901. Amazing stuff.

PSPHax0r9

Quality Haxing Since 1991
Four Year Strong - Enemy of the World

Easily the best album of the year so far, and becoming one of my favorite albums ever. Cannot stop listening to it...