• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What Albums Did You Listen To Today?

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Just listening to There Is A Hell... and the last 40 seconds of the opening track Crucify Me...it totally was influenced by the chorus of Mountains by Biffy Clyro

Riorio99

Black Sabbath - Master Of Reality (x15)
I fucking love this album. So much awesome stuff going on, and it pretty much invented Stoner Metal. Ney, it DID invent Stoner Metal.
Go listen to it now.

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker
At the Gates - Slaughter of the Soul

Still one of the greatest melodic death metal albums ever conceived.

Riorio99

Megadeth's Rust In Peace, easily one of the best thrash albums and a career defining moment for Mustaine and crew.
Wormrot's Abuse - Stupifying collection of full force grindcore. I can only hope these young Singaporeans can ever top this.
Black Flag's Everything Went Black - It's more than a little entertaining to listen to Black Flag before they found their voice with Henry Rollins.

TheMysteriousThug

An Annoying Motherfucker
A Day To Remember - Homesick

Really started liking the track Have Faith In Me.

I always thought For Those Who Have Heart was their best. But it looks like their new album is going to kick some ass. See here:

[video=youtube;rJr8ZEMfgME]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJr8ZEMfgME[/video]

p.s. "Fight" was sampled from Mortal Kombat.

Riorio99

Napalm Death - Scum
Properly classic Grindcore album, it bleeds political anger, and with 28 songs in 32 minutes, I think you can guess what to expect. Grindcore at its absolute peak.

Dan

Contributor
The Human Abstract - Nocturne

I don't get why a lot of people think Nathan was a bad vocalist, I thought he really fitted the band :/ Still looking forward to Digital Veil however.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
The Human Abstract - Nocturne

I don't get why a lot of people think Nathan was a bad vocalist, I thought he really fitted the band :/ Still looking forward to Digital Veil however.

I preferred Nocturne to Midheaven but agreed, can't wait for Digital Veil.

Riorio99

Opus Eponymous by Ghost
If you have absolutely any enjoyment of Black Sabbath, King Diamond, Mercyful Fate, or any sort of old-school doom-y metal, check these guys out, immediately. Also, properly satanic lyrics ahead!