• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What did you get for Christmas?

Adiuvo

It hasn't opened over here yet, but my family always opens a single present on Christmas Eve.

I got a bunch of clothes, all stuffed into one of those tiny gift bags. A hoodie, jeans, and dress shirt, along with socks. My brother got some games for the computer.

WonderlustKing

Vanilla Sex
I remember this thread last year haha. I've gotten a jacket and a few t-shirts so far. I still have like two more christmas things to go so I'm sure I'll be getting a bunch more. I love having a huge family this time of year :)

Chathurga

I'm going to wake my brother up in about 3 hours to open our things, he still believes in Santa.
I think I got a phone, and some random webcam/mic combo. Why the webcam, I don't know.

The best thing I got was a budget to build a new computer :D

TheMasterChef

The Groove Jesus
I didn't want to open any of mine yet. But my brothers opened their gifts from me. Tetris Evolution and Assassin's Creed for 360, Batman for the NES and EarthWorm Jim for the SNES.

RoBz

sucker
Myself and my brother are getting a microKORG to share between us, should be sweet, hasn't come yet though, going to have to wait until the 29th. :(

Teowulf

<span style=height:2px;cursor:default;"></span>
I'll probably be getting nothing good. The family never gives me anything worthwhile, and my friends never give me anything for X-mas since my birthday comes a few weeks before it.

Sullivan

I will let you all know, when it actually comes.

Slasher

Suck It
I will let you all know, when it actually comes.
I can see your list already... a 60 inch hdtv, 5 different recently released games, a car (for whatever reason), a new phone, and another ps3 & 360 just to name a few

~
Anyways, I've gotten a few gift certificates, some clothes, and some new shoes so far from my moms side of the family. I get my presents from my parents tomorrow(Christmas) morning, and get to see my dad's side of the family tomorrow for lunch

mohaas05

It hasn't opened over here yet, but my family always opens a single present on Christmas Eve.

I got a bunch of clothes, all stuffed into one of those tiny gift bags. A hoodie, jeans, and dress shirt, along with socks. My brother got some games for the computer.

lol we have the same tradition :p

EDIT: (nvm)

Slasher

Suck It
I'm appreciative of everything I receive even if it's something I haven't asked for or even want. If I don't get what I've asked for, big deal, I'll go out and buy it myself.

I never ask for anything... I'm fine without gifts but that doesn't mean I don't like getting them lol.

I'll post my stuff when/if I get anything.

Hellcat

Contributor
*lol* I just KNEW such a thread would come up :D

I got two new wrist watches \o/ yay :) Haven't had one for ages (I usually wear one) and now I got two of them :) Just can't decide wich one is nicer, they are both damn great (not that cheap stuff, "real" ones ;)).

Then I got some nice DVDs and the usual sweeties :D

Sullivan

I can see your list already... a 60 inch hdtv, 5 different recently released games, a car (for whatever reason), a new phone, and another ps3 & 360 just to name a few

~
Anyways, I've gotten a few gift certificates, some clothes, and some new shoes so far from my moms side of the family. I get my presents from my parents tomorrow(Christmas) morning, and get to see my dad's side of the family tomorrow for lunch

Actually, no. Don't be an ass.

I didn't know what to ask for, so all I put down was:

Money for clothes
iTunes gift card
Mirrors Edge
Little Big Planet
Far Cry 2

STFU

Hardrive

Contributor
My Grandparents gave me a Logitech USB Microphone and Sennheiser HD-201 headphones. We were at their house today.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
The wife and I aren't exchanging gifts this year. Instead we'll be getting a new TV for the bedroom.

And I will also be getting some head most likely.