• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi What is your latest game

Scorned

If you just want to play the Campaign, guess the code. It's fairly easy. I've done it plenty of time. hah.

Ill try it out first, and if i enjoy it, ill probably end up buying it. I've heard some of the custom maps are insane.

xploren

Contributor
I'm trying out Warcraft III myself. I never got into the genre, and I'm trying to see if I'll like it.

I need to finish Killzone 2 and Mirror's Edge. Got them only recently, so... :blushing:

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Syphon Filter: DarK Mirror 15€ GAME

The game is actually better than I thought

Urameshi

Who Higher Than Me?
Pokemon Diamond it was still 35 bucks >.< but it was worth it.

eldiablov

Contributor
Bought a new PSP and thought i'd stop pirating :/

So I bought Tekken, Daxter, Ratchet and clank and Killzone Liberation

Robby

Los Doyers!
Fable 2
Xmen Origins Wolverine
Gears of War... I sold my original awhile back and I felt like playing it so I downloaded it.

Zx30

Beto
Ill try it out first, and if i enjoy it, ill probably end up buying it. I've heard some of the custom maps are insane.

Ah yes. I've actually encountered one not too long ago that's a 2D platform game. It blew my fucking mind. It was like an obstacle course(usually called "bounds" online) and you actually moved left and right with walls and shit using the arrow keys and everything. It was insane.

Seth

MD Party Room
Just bought LittleBigPlanet for just 23 bucks..

Robby

Los Doyers!
Dead Space - Xbox 360

I completely forgot about this game. I heard it was good and scary so I got it today. Going to be playing it the rest of the week.

rileysnotz

Dead Space - Xbox 360

I completely forgot about this game. I heard it was good and scary so I got it today. Going to be playing it the rest of the week.

Yeah it is scary. I play a scary game after a long time and immediately after the start when the crazy sh*t happens I panicked and ran like hell and then quit the game :blush:

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
This week MGS4 and Orange Box are arriving for my PS3