• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What programming languages do you know?

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.
C, MIPS(Prolly doesn't count but I know it), some C++(The c portion of it), some Java, and I could figure out LUA and such quickly.

Cryox

Bro.
i plan to learn some form of either C or python this summer. But the only true one i know is for batch files. and that probably doesn't count. I have made some programs to quickly open things that i need and such

MiKeY188

S For So Not Mature
C++, some PHP, HTML thats mainly it. Through out the summer i want to learn PHP, HTML, CSS, java MIPS, ASSEMBLE.

Hardrive

Contributor
I don't know any language.

I'm comfortable with Java and have experience with C++. This summer, I'm going to dive deeper into C++.

Crank

Crank it up!
C, C# and MIPS assembly here. Also been looking into x86 assembly, but it's... horrible if you compare it to some RISC asm :)

LocutusEstBorg

C, basic C++, C++ .NET (should be able to figure out other .NET languages easily), Perl, HTML/JavaScript/Ajax, VB6, PAWN (for AmxModX plugins), Java (J2ME and CLI crap for desktop).

Rudimentary assembler (ARM, x86 and MIPS).

romantic24

Ok, I'll list the program languages that I know how to wrok with:

1. EDSAC - The assembly language (I don't like this but since I have t study this one, I have no choice).

2. RPG - This one is just for some business report, I don't nee this, 'coz I'm not a businessman, I'm a programmer. Ahahaha. Joke.

3. LISP - I really like this program language, I've learned a lot about some (maybe more) Artificial Intelligence programs.

4. Basic - grr, I have nothing to share with this. I just know how to use this.

5. Pascal - also known as the simple language. I hate old program language.

6. C - I also know how to use this but just a little, so I cannot produce some homebrew apps. I really don't have interest with this one but since I bought my psp, I have to study this.

That's all, thank you. Ow, I forgot, I also know HTML, VRML, and JAVA. :cool: