• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

what the balls is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bran

Yell
Sulliva-who?
I don't know who that is I'm sure cause any posts lead to no content and thusly no memorable personality.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
z357x said:
Sulliva-who?
I don't know who that is I'm sure cause any posts lead to no content and thusly no memorable personality.
You wont know him since you virtually left quickjump.

PS if that is your address I'm going there and I'm going to crash at your place and eat all your food except the meat products.

Bran

Yell
That is my address. The apartment number is A5, building 3.

I have a lot of ramen ("oriental" flavor if the chicken/beef/shrimp count as meat to you, lol) and oatmeal and brockley.

Those don't really go well together though.

I have a shit ton of Halloween candy.

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
z357x said:
That is my address. The apartment number is A5, building 3.

I have a lot of ramen ("oriental" flavor if the chicken/beef/shrimp count as meat to you, lol) and oatmeal and brockley.

Those don't really go well together though.

I have a shit ton of Halloween candy.
closest airport to you?

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
Alright. it'll only cost 150.....you'll bee seeing me in the near future....here's to hoping you're not a sex offender.

Bran

Yell
I'm not registered as one if that gives you any piece of mind.

My cell is 2488350769 if anyone seriously plans on dropping by

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran
z357x said:
I'm not registered as one if that gives you any piece of mind.

My cell is 2488350769 if anyone seriously plans on dropping by
I saved your number under your real name (as much as i know you hate it) just so nobody asks me what the hell is a z357x. but for the most part i'm serious. i just don't know when.

twelve

I'm not dead
What's the US dialling code? I want to send you messages of a sexual nature in the middle of the night.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Noriko said:
I hate post count. just ask NeilR, lol.
Yup, I'll vouch for that statement. ;)

Serideth

I'm not too much of a fan of the visible post count myself, personally I don't see it as needed but then again it doesn't do any harm having it there.

twelve

I'm not dead
z357x said:
00 + 1 + 248 + 8350769

I think? according to the internet anyway.
I couldn't remember if it was 1 or 100. Been a while since I needed to call US from work.

Seth

MD Party Room
just send a sms via gmail or aim...

and steven really?

Slasher

Suck It
Whatever happened to this, huh?

Anyways, I'm extremely tired and bored right now plus I have to work in the morning. Yet I can't figure out why I just don't feel like going to bed!? I'm so undecided it's scaring me

Status
Not open for further replies.