• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What's in a name?

Adiuvo

lol, the nice days with KH2 just came out.

He's still my favorite character in the game >_>

That was pretty much the only reason why I choose it.

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
I was searching for mp3's one day, and I wanted some christian rock, so I signed up as rock4christ. a few years later I wanted to sign up for gamefaqs, and found I was already signed up as rock4christ. that just became my alias for about 3 years, until I got depressed somewhere around march 08 and became uncertain on the whole god thing, so i switched to dark whole(the whole of my existence seemed dark. i was really depressed) I switched it to EndUnknown a few months back when I became an agnostic.

Sea216

my psp nickname since 2005.. couldn't think of anything else so I reversed the alphabet a=z b=y etc, and my name Eric became virx and the 216 comes from 666, 6x6x6, 6

Darth Budd

Inna-Gadda-Davida
way back in the day i was hardcore into star wars (i know) and wanted to incorporate Darth because Vader was always my fav and my parents called me Bud because one of my dads co-workers was killed in the line of duty (cop) so i put 1+1 and made 2. only later did i realize it implied that i habitually smoked marijuana cigarettes, which i don't but i also don't care enough to actually change it, though i do also use the name Cooper35 on a goalie forum because that is my last name, and my number when I play. which starting tmo is gonna be a lot because i'm taking it as a class, and the guy instructing it is also the univ.'s team coach, so maybe i'll do well in tryouts.

Seth

MD Party Room
I kinda feel like changing my name to Seth..It what alot of my friends call me now...

If it ok with EvilSeph and Mike I like my name changed...

twelve

I'm not dead
All throughout my last 2 years of school/college there was some trend for whatever reason that people would randomly shout out SEVEN! So basically twelve was my response, it didn't catch (as I hoped) it was my desire to be different that created it. It kinda became my default reply to many questions, even if the answer desired wasn't numerical.

So yeah, it means nothing. It's a nonsense response that was created in retaliation to nonsense. Oh and most importantly it's a word not a number and the t is lower case on purpose.

/me thinks it's time he had his head examined

Clint

Clintoris
I used to be Clint everywhere. It's not a popular name, and on places like Neowin, even with quite a few members, it was usually not taken. If it was, I'd be something like .Clint, Clint., Clint_, etc.

Math [and programming] are both things I enjoy [but... that doesn't mean I'm good at it!] and when mixed with my name, I got Clinteger! It can be changed to things like Clintercourse :p and others as well.

I like it, and I will probably be using it for awhile :)

Clint

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
i haven't a clue why or what reason i chose my name, i've been using it since my starcraft day's, and i was searching for an unique alias, and since slicer can refer to emo people if searched for online, i taged 4ever onto it and called me that, even if i'm the farthest thing from being emo, and have been told to change my alias for that reason by a few people several times, but hey, no site i've ever been to has had it used when i sign up=-)

Brad

Yoshimi
First name

For a year or so it was bsk8er48 on QJ. Just something I used for sites.

Blackout

My nickname in real life. I got this "tag" back in middle school for "self defense" reasons. I hated the name at first because everyone seemed to well, fear me I guess. Something I'm not too proud of, but what's done is done. :sleep:

ilyace

I was making an aim and one of my friends was Evilb0ygenius, and me being the smartass changed it to Frenchb0ygenius, just because I'm French. I don't even know why I signed up with this name here and at QJ, since I usually use Ilyace for pretty much everything.

Ilyace is one my dad made up when I made my first email account (derived from my real name: Ilyas).

Seth

MD Party Room
How I got this name is in my sig