• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

What's YOUR favorite band of all time?

androidkaita

Drop The Gun
Protest The Hero

Followed by

Between the Buried And Me

Bran

Yell
hmm...

the only thing near a "band" for me i Massive Attack. but i wouldnt call them a band. more a music group.
Music is music, does not matter if it's a "group' a "band" or one dood making awesome noises. (also Massive Attack is aweomse)

Call me crazy, but I'll have to go with Daft Punk.
I'm tempted to say Daft Punk myself...

But I think I have to go with.... Gorillaz

Le Tigre is my second favorite.

I'm gonna have to categorise mine

For sheer musical competence: Dire Straits
For a combination of entertaining and heartfelt music: Barenaked Ladies
For politically flammable material: Sex Pistols
For decent political messaging: The Specials

Overall it's a tie between Barenaked Ladies and The Specials

The Jackal

Zero Punctuation FTW
For me, its between Born Of Osiris and Sea Of Treachery

LocutusEstBorg

I have to admit I've never even heard of most of these bands, save for two or three @_@
I'm living in a musical world before my time...

Chathurga

Pink Floyd hands down for me.

For contemporary artists... either Boards Of Canada, M83 or Black Moth Super Rainbow. Hard to decide :(

Adiuvo

Gamma Ray. Great band and a bunch of albums.

I think I'll have to switch this to Big Bad Voodoo Daddy. They're an awesome jazz band, and keep true to the swing era. I haven't found another band that does this. They recently did an album dedicated to Cab Callaway too, with most of his greatest hits in it.

Scorned

I think I'll have to switch this to Big Bad Voodoo Daddy. They're an awesome jazz band, and keep true to the swing era. I haven't found another band that does this.

This sounds like something i could really like. Ill have to check it out once i get a non restricted internet connection back.