• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Who owns a Xbox 360?

coldfront

I Have a xbox 360. I've been thinking about getting the 120GB hd that just came out the black elite one.:)

XTM_Rage

aXr^2 Developer
I have an Xbox360. It's a white 20GB Premium unit. However, I'm going to be modding it so that it'll have a sleek black case and a high power fan. I can also make my own 120GB HDD, but, I really don't need all that space. Besides, considering I live in Canada, I can't download any movies, TV shows and the like. :glare:

coldfront

Oh wow nice yeah that blackknight case? If so thats a nice case i wouldnt mind getting my hands on one of them.

XTM_Rage

aXr^2 Developer

coldfront

Yes it does look nice. But I don't care for leds and lights anymore if i leave it on at night then it gives off light what i hate. But it looks like a nice case.

XTM_Rage

aXr^2 Developer
Yes it does look nice. But I don't care for leds and lights anymore if i leave it on at night then it gives off light what i hate. But it looks like a nice case.

Ooh o_O. There's a little switch near the edge of the X window to turn the LEDs on and off.
:smile:

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Yup, I gotses me a Ecks-bocks tree-sitty... It's tha shit!

Just bought Crackdown the other day, and although it was dissapointingly short-lived, it's an awesome game, definately referred for anyone to get it, but for no more than like 30 bucks or so.

XTM_Rage

aXr^2 Developer
Yup, I gotses me a Ecks-bocks tree-sitty... It's tha shit!

Just bought Crackdown the other day, and although it was dissapointingly short-lived, it's an awesome game, definately referred for anyone to get it, but for no more than like 30 bucks or so.

So, considering you got Crackdown, did you get an invitation to the Halo 3 Beta? XP

Cheezeball99

Yup, sure did. Dunno if I'll even use it, though... I mean, that certainly wasn't the reason I bought the game, I just thought it looked cool.

XTM_Rage

aXr^2 Developer
Yup, sure did. Dunno if I'll even use it, though... I mean, that certainly wasn't the reason I bought the game, I just thought it looked cool.

Ahh'. It'd be cool if you were to partake in the Halo 3 Public Beta. I am. XD

J

Junit

I got a 360 my gamer tag is "awol paperbag" add me lets play graw :D

Cheezeball99

XTM_Rage

aXr^2 Developer
I got a 360 my gamer tag is "awol paperbag" add me lets play graw :D

Only problem is, I don't have GRAW. :S I'll add you anyway. XD

XTM_Rage

aXr^2 Developer
Aegis wing FTW , btw are you getting halo3?

I've played Aegis Wing, not a bad game in my opinion (I don't know what ftw means. XS). As for getting Halo 3, you darned right I am! I've preordered it about 2 months ago. XD

J

Junit

I prebrought halo3 at ebgames , not legendary though , btw should I get 20g HDD or 120HDD? FTW means for the win (an MMO thing) lol