• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Why do people think it's ok to buy 200$ headphones but not 200$ jeans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackout

EriCKY said:
Of course you're probably all nerds so you're gonna make fun of me for this

but honestly, I wanna look good when I go out. I wanna score chicks and I wanna fuck bitches. If you wear $5 walmart jeans you're not gonna get shit.

So why is buying a 200 dollar pair of Japanese Dry Denim regarded so stupidly nowadays?

You can look good without paying over 200 dollars for just 1 pair of clothing. And speak for yourself, I buy my clothes from Ross, pay extremely cheap for my stuff, and get laid. then again maybe it's not my clothing but rather my personality. :rolleyes:

Moose

Meta Moose
If you think you need to spend loads of money on clothes to get a girl... then fuck me you're a absolute retard.

ilyace

i agree 2 da 100 %!1 da hoes luv wen i spek 2 dem liek diz on chats! iz just so ezy bcoz iz much mor ezy wen ju don hav 2 tyep evry lil letter

edit: woops lil typo der heh fixd nuw

LOL

Vee

EriCKY said:

but honestly, I wanna look good when I go out. I wanna score chicks and I wanna fuck bitches. If you wear $5 walmart jeans you're not gonna get shit.

So why is buying a 200 dollar pair of Japanese Dry Denim regarded so stupidly nowadays?
If your having to pay $200 for jeans to score chicks, then theres something horribly wrong with your game. You get girls by knowing how to dress, not knowing how to throw away money.

Anyway, call me a hypocrite. I throw away tons of money on buying jeans and stuff. But thats because i genuinely enjoy it. Its never to "score bitchez".

EriCKY said:
What? Speak for yourself Mr QJ Moderator. :neutral:

EriCKY

paying $200 for WoW over the course of time - Sweet man!
Paying $200 for a nice pair of jeans - douchebag lol

never change, m4m.

eldiablov

Contributor
EriCKY said:

never change, m4m.

lol non mod. Banned on QJ for being a moron.

See? I can troll too.

Moose

Meta Moose
EriCKY said:

never change, m4m.
Just because you like to spend $200 on a pair of jeans, doesn't mean others spend the same amount of money on WoW.

twelve

I'm not dead
If you need to spend $200 on 1 item of clothing to score girls then you're doing it wrong.

Buy the $5 walmart jeans and then spend the rest on hookers.

EriCKY

I'm not only paying 200 bucks for that reason.
Expensive jeans are one of the most comfortable things in the world

eighty4

I don't pay 200 for luxury unless I believe it will last me forever for unless I have enough money to buy the jeans and still be fine financially.

Also, I think shorts are more comfortable.

twelve

I'm not dead
EriCKY said:
I've had expensive Jeans and they're not worth the money. Tesco's jeans cost me

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
EriCKY said:
unless they are custom tailored to your body like a tux, then they aren't worth $200

Joey

Darth Budd said:
whatever happened to $30 levis that you could wear out and wear while changing your oil?
They don't get you "bitches" apparently... I don't know when bitches became desireable in the first place... I always tried to avoid them.

Status
Not open for further replies.