• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSN WizOrb Breaks Out on PS Minis

eXo

M for Messenger
WizOrb.jpg

The indie gem WizOrb from developer Tribute Games is set to land on PS Minis next month. The game, which is currently available for PC, takes the classic Breakout formula and adds some small RPG touches, enhancing the experience and making it much more than your average block-breaking experience.

WizOrb received plenty of praise for its charming retro aesthetic, old school narrative, and intuitive gameplay[...]

Continue reading: WizOrb Breaks Out on PS Minis...

hush404

Just reading your post on the game, I realized that when a PS mini hits the PSN, it's possible that anyone with one of those 3 systems could buy it and play it. That's an interesting dynamic that I hadn't thought of before which may persuade more indie devs into looking at PSN?

David Sanchez

Definitely. I especially think the prospect of an indie game like this (and several others) being playable on a handheld device would make it more appealing to developers. Retro City Rampage, for example, will be transferable between the PS3 and Vita, which really seems like a great idea.