• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

World Cup

january39

eXo Staff
Has started at last :) Of course im backing england...but i reckon spain have got it.

First match fro uk is tonight and i cant wait :)

january39

eXo Staff
We drew 1-1 with the USA, hardcore epic fail by the goalkeeper. :(

angelsniper45

Im not a soccer fan, but sorry alex. Anyone who beats England is my team.

mortalinstincts

eXophase Staff
Spain Won. That was one rough final. I really wanted Netherlands to win though. I think Paul has enough enemies now xD

angelsniper45

Spain Won. That was one rough final. I really wanted Netherlands to win though. I think Paul has enough enemies now xD

The octopus never lies :laugh:

january39

eXo Staff
Yep, Pauls toast now.

Served up in a restaurant near you :)

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I was disappointed with the Spain victory... I don't think they played well enough throughout the tournament to deserve it :S Oh well..

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
It's easy to say that... but they obviously did play well enough or they wouldn't have won. :p

True that. I just wasn't convinced... They remind me of Greece in 2004, and we all know where those ended up :S

january39

eXo Staff
I think Spain did well, england however....:(

Acerthief

i woke up at two in the morning to watch the final, slept through the second half and managed to wake up to watch the winning kick.
So much for Paul.
I like fried squid, they taste good.

Moose

Meta Moose
I think Spain did well, england however....:(

England's performance was disgraceful... it's unbelievable that they train all year round and get paid millions of pounds only to be absolutely hammered in the World Cup. If their jobs were anything other than kicking a ball then they would have been fired by now.