• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Wrong "Last Played" date

Raziael

Hi everyone,
in my profile "No More heroes" for Steam results last played on 20 March 2024,
but this is false and in fact Steam App shows the correct date (18 November 2021).
This is not the first time this happens with different games, so I'm curious:
is it just a bug or am I doing something wrong?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It says you unlocked an achievement in the game on that date. I am not sure why Steam shows November 2021, but the date we are showing doesn't appear to be wrong considering an achievement was earned on that date. Steam also shows the same "earned" date for it.

Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 5.27.50 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 5.28.02 PM.png

Last edited:

Raziael

It says you unlocked an achievement in the game on that date. I am not sure why Steam shows November 2021, but the date we are showing doesn't appear to be wrong considering an achievement was earned on that date. Steam also shows the same "earned" date for it.

View attachment 15178View attachment 15179
Strange, in the client is written another (wrong) date. Maybe this is something related to the porting of that game, I remember was full of bugs. However, I'm sure the true "last played" date is the one written in the Steam client. Thanks for the support!

1711840097127.png