• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

WTF do eXo members look like?

Adiuvo

When was that? Middle school?

Seth

MD Party Room
Yep...

Serideth

@Madsoul, looking good man, digging that hat for some reason.

Hope I didn't post this before (check out the t-shirt I have ;) ):

19830425a9626172773l.jpg

Colm

Hope I didn't post this before (check out the t-shirt I have ;) ):

[qimg]http://file047a.bebo.com/11/large/2008/12/13/18/19830425a9626172773l.jpg[/qimg]

Where did you get that t-shirt? I want one of them...
...also, I'm presuming that means you liked MGS4?

Colm

You do realise I'm in Ireland, Vanden? Amazon won't ship here cheaply and there's no Hot Topic. Stop answering questions just for the sake of it, and providing no advice at all.

Joey

You do realise I'm in Ireland, Vanden? Amazon won't ship here cheaply and there's no Hot Topic. Stop answering questions just for the sake of it, and providing no advice at all.
Calm down dude, it's not easy to remember where everybody lives. I probably would have made the same mistake.

It's OK, I swear :D

Serideth

Where did you get that t-shirt? I want one of them...
...also, I'm presuming that means you liked MGS4?

I got it in a games shop in England for 5 pounds, apparently we have the same shop over here but I never saw it.

Seth

MD Party Room

Chill I was trying to help....I forgot where you live...

eighty4

He actually helped you quite a bit, if you hadn't lived in Ireland. He had no way completely programming it in his mind since you don't have your Location set.

Seth

MD Party Room
n596466691_1295994_3610.jpg