• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

X-men origins probo

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh
I cant run the damn game.

I just brought it i checked the specs needed then tried it on my laptop with 2.0ghz dualcore cpu 2gb ram and 256mb graphics ram and i got a message saying SND QUOTE "Unable to initiate Direct3D, make sure hardware acceleration is set to full."

So i decided to take it to my other laptop wich has 2.53ghz core 2 duo cpu 4gb ram and 512mb graphics ram and got the same damn message.

so i decided to take it to my desktop with 3.78 GHz 2core duo processor and 2gb ram 1gb graphics ram and it was still a no go same damn error message.

So i decided to go to all my friends houses and i got the same error message. what can i do.

ps: all of em have windows 7 and i dunno how to set hardware acceleration in win7.

Tommi

I cant run the damn game.

I just brought it i checked the specs needed then tried it on my laptop with 2.0ghz dualcore cpu 2gb ram and 256mb graphics ram and i got a message saying SND QUOTE "Unable to initiate Direct3D, make sure hardware acceleration is set to full."

So i decided to take it to my other laptop wich has 2.53ghz core 2 duo cpu 4gb ram and 512mb graphics ram and got the same damn message.

so i decided to take it to my desktop with 3.78 GHz 2core duo processor and 2gb ram 1gb graphics ram and it was still a no go same damn error message.

So i decided to go to all my friends houses and i got the same error message. what can i do.

ps: all of em have windows 7 and i dunno how to set hardware acceleration in win7.

Windows 7...... obviously not compatible , remember, it IS a beta OS...

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh