• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Xbox 360 Gains USB Memory Support Today

I haven't notice any loading speed (only tested Gears 2) but I need to try more games I guess.

my 8GB SanDisk doesn't go far and yes you have to backup and let xbox format the USB. funny that Microsoft try to hide the xbox 360 folder. LOL

captureiv.jpg

capture1sy.jpg

capture2tm.jpg

I let it use the whole 8GB...you should be able custom it to like 1GB or higher.

Update: Datel Memory cards works again and this updates let banned xbox's play install games. Also some very good news...no more cheaters on MW2

TeamOverload

They hide the XBOX folder but all the files are encrypted. Supposedly work is being made on being able to rip the files in their original format though, so I guess we shall see. That said, I'm sure there's still a good deal of DRM on them regardless.

Vortex3D

Does anyone know a way to copy the "X360" directory to another FAT32 storage?

I want to use my 500GB USB hard drive formatted as FAT32 with X360 USB Storage. But to do it, X360 USB Storage will erase everything on the hard drive. So, I created 16GB X360 Storage on a smaller USB drive first, and then copied X360 directory over to 500GB USB hard drive. But X360 console wants to create a new USB Storage.

My idea is by creating one partition of 500GB with FAT32, I can share the rest of the unused space on FAT32 partition by X360 USB Storage for pictures, music and non-DRM movies. The 16GB USB Storage can be used for game saves, DLC, demos and marketplace DRM movies.

Chaoskeeper56

Pineapple
this is pretty cool, makes me wonder if my 1tb USB hard drive will work with this.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Can I load my gamer profile on this?
And when i'm over a friend house I can load it off the usb?