• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Xbox 360 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Junit

Alright , this is my second xbox 360 and It keeps freezing , I literly can't even play any game without it freezing within 10 minutes . I keep restarting it and everything but it keeps freezing . Should I send in the xbox ? and just look at halo 3 :closedeyes: or keep it and play with freezing? also , does this mean the 3 rings of death are coming?

XTM_Rage

aXr^2 Developer
It means that M$ hardware quality ain't worth crap. The ROD is on it's way, I don't know what you should do though. Sorry.

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
What I would do, personally, is call and bitch 'em out until they send you a new 'box. Seriously, two in a row? Screw that.

J

Junit

Yeah man , I called it in . And ever since I got my second xbox 360 my games are all scratched from the new drive inside.. it's gonna suck that I don't play Halo 3 on launch .. having to listen to all the spoilers at school >_>

codgedodger

Member 4 life
or you can just do the x-clamp replacement and it works i had the ring of death and it went back to work the same day, look it up on google and theres a site that tell you all the parts to get and all the parts only cost about $12 but on thing is is that you have to drill you case and heatsinks
but what else can happen an "broken xbox"

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Status
Not open for further replies.