• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

360 Xbox Live $1 for 1 Month

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
I turned on my Xbox 360 for the first time today in a long time, and discovered a great deal:
$1 for 1 month of xbox live.
So go ahead and get your cheap subscription before the offer runs out, and remember that it WILL renew your membership after your month is up at regular price, so make sure you cancel before it renews.

Robby

Los Doyers!
They have this offer alot of times I noticed. I'm good on good for the next 2 years though.

Spiros

Maiki
remember that it WILL renew your membership after your month is up at regular price, so make sure you cancel before it renews.

When I first got my 360 I signed up to Live with the intention of just trying it out for a month, and didn't realize they'd continue charging me monthly. Stopped using Live after a month, and didn't realize till about 5 month's later they were still billing me. Bastards. Good warning though, I'm sure I'm not the only idiot that made that mistake.

Hardrive

Contributor
On new xboxes, you can create NEW xbox live accounts and you get a free month of xbox live gold. I used to do this when I was going through an xbox every few months because of RRODs.

Robby

Los Doyers!
On new xboxes, you can create NEW xbox live accounts and you get a free month of xbox live gold. I used to do this when I was going through an xbox every few months because of RRODs.
You can only do this 3 times per xbox.

Hardrive

Contributor
You can only do this 3 times per xbox.

I should have mentioned that. I was having really bad luck with RRODs on my xboxes, and had a few that lasted less than the 3 months of free accounts. Plus, when Microsoft used to return an RROD xbox, they would give you a card for a free month of xbl.