• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Your Favorite Controller

Colm

I still prefer the symmetry of the analogs too.
Agreed to the max, but at the same time, the shape of the 360's is better for the hands IMO. And the triggers have been giving me a bit of grief.
I so want to try the boomerang, it seems to be the answer to satisfy both sides of the shape\symmetry thing.

Sullivan

I have always loved the Sony Dual Shock design, its smooth and fits perfectly in the hands with no large over sized thing. I like a sort of small controller, compared to the large org. xbox controllers.

eighty4

I have always loved the Sony Dual Shock design, its smooth and fits perfectly in the hands with no large over sized thing. I like a sort of small controller, compared to the large org. xbox controllers.

EVERY controller is small compared to the original Xbox one.

user friendly

Another thing I like about the 360's controller is that it's rock solid. Great fit and finish, other than the obvious. It's virtually impossible to twist, unlick the SIXAXIS. Sony kind of fixed that issue with the DS3 though.

Oh and...

osegc5.jpg

1zmp1s2.jpg

:laugh:

spike021

iPhone Developer (prev. PSP Dev)
Another thing I like about the 360's controller is that it's rock solid. Great fit and finish, other than the obvious. It's virtually impossible to twist, unlick the SIXAXIS. Sony kind of fixed that issue with the DS3 though.

Oh and...

[qimg]http://i40.tinypic.com/osegc5.jpg[/qimg]

[qimg]http://i43.tinypic.com/1zmp1s2.jpg[/qimg]

:laugh:

That's just... lol. :huh:

Seth

MD Party Room
I really dont mind the triggers at all...Dont know why everyone hates them...

Robby

Los Doyers!
Wireless xbox360 controller is prefect for me.

Serideth

I take back what I said about the DreamCast controler, using it again these days makes me want to break it.

TrueDarkstar

My favorite is the XBOX 360 controller its more comfterble and the right and left bumpers are better then the anoying black and white buttons in the hard to reach corner and the XBOX menu button in the middle is a nice addon.

CASHMON3Y

The 360 controller wins in my opinion, I just wish they took some tips from the PS3 (impossible cause of release dates) and integrated the battery pack inside the controller. This would have made it a lot more comfortable, and gave it a more finished design.

Cryox

Bro.
my favorite controller is by far the 360's. I have used every other controller and they all don't seem feel right. The Wii's is just odd to me, the PS3 i just don't like, and PC games have to many buttons to remember.