• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Zx30's Photos.

Moose

Meta Moose
I prefer the original image, but it's still very nice. =) I'd probably give that one a 7/10 and the original a 9/10. I don't want to sound like I think you've ruined it, because you haven't. I just prefer the original for its simplicity and detail. The fact that you caught the dragonfly with that plain background is what does it for me - makes it stand out a lot more.

EDIT: I think the image above looks a little unnatural which is why I rated it lower.

Zx30

Beto
I prefer the original image, but it's still very nice. =) I'd probably give that one a 7/10 and the original a 9/10. I don't want to sound like I think you've ruined it, because you haven't. I just prefer the original for its simplicity and detail. The fact that you caught the dragonfly with that plain background is what does it for me - makes it stand out a lot more.

EDIT: I think the image above looks a little unnatural which is why I rated it lower.
Hmmmm...That means I still need to work on my photoshop skills :p. I GREATLY appreciate your honest review on the new one. I may not go back and try and "fix" it, but at least I know what needs to be done in future projects.
Thanks again ^.^

EDIT: Well actually..In your opinion, is there something I can add or take away from the new one that can make it look more natural? What exactly is it that makes it look un natural? For example is it the lighting? Size of dragon fly? Size of grass? Shape of grass? Does the Dragonfly need some blur to signify there's motion? Or maybe something else needs blur? Etc.
Since you're giving me honest opinions, I figured you'd be the best person to ask this question to =D

d1ddy

gaming building muscle would be better if it was the index trigger finger :p
although it is a win .

Zx30

Beto
Thanks d1ddy! :D

Also, updated. Thoughts? :eek:
The first Painter 11 "painting" I like.
trapped.jpg

Zx30

Beto
sunsetbeto.jpg

Recently started to play with my wireless flash strobes. This is the first of hundreds of new image possibilities that are in my head as of right now because of flashes. Thoughts? =D

PS: This image was inspired by another person online. I forgot his name but he's on flicker and it closely resembles this photo, but I wanted to try it so see how I do. Just wanted to point that out there incase someone calls me a thief >.>