• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

1.5 Kernel Add-on v2 For 3.90 M33

tchay

error halfway thru the process

about 10seconds thru the extraction, one of the lines states: "/pspnet_adhocctl.prx...error(15792)" THIS SAME THING HAS HAPPENED FOR SOOOO MANY OTHER EXTRACTIONS IVE TRIED TO DO!!! i just dont kno wats up with my PSP, ever since M33 its been messed up! i would really appreciate some help thx.

Acerthief

about 10seconds thru the extraction, one of the lines states: "/pspnet_adhocctl.prx...error(15792)" THIS SAME THING HAS HAPPENED FOR SOOOO MANY OTHER EXTRACTIONS IVE TRIED TO DO!!! i just dont kno wats up with my PSP, ever since M33 its been messed up! i would really appreciate some help thx.

download the 150.PBP again, or try another memory stick.

tchay

i tried it on my 4gig and now it wont even encrypt, i get and error whenever i try to start the thing on my psp and YES ive tried multiple 1.5 eboots and multiple 1.5k folders getting the same result! the error i had in my last post? does anyone know wat that means???

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
i tried it on my 4gig and now it wont even encrypt, i get and error whenever i try to start the thing on my psp and YES ive tried multiple 1.5 eboots and multiple 1.5k folders getting the same result! the error i had in my last post? does anyone know wat that means???

I'm going to say it is most likely an issue with your memory stick. Do you have another one that you can test this with?

tchay

well see, on the 4gig it says theres an error, cant extract prx or sumthin like tht, but with the 512mb it starts up but gets the error with the "/pspnet_adhocctl.prx...error(15792)" response and then it goes black and then back to the normal psp home screen.

Serialcode

It's 3.90M33+ compatable, so it should work with anything that's 3.90M33-2/3.

I have a 3.90 M33-3 custom firmware PSP. Whenever I run the program it says "This program is only for 3.90 M33." It then returns to the PSP main menu.

I have the 150.PBP in the root folder, and the 150k_installer in the GAME folder. I believe I followed all directions correctly.

Am I missing something/any advice?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I have a 3.90 M33-3 custom firmware PSP. Whenever I run the program it says "This program is only for 3.90 M33." It then returns to the PSP main menu.

I have the 150.PBP in the root folder, and the 150k_installer in the GAME folder. I believe I followed all directions correctly.

Am I missing something/any advice?

You sure it is not already installed? Check recovery mode by holding R while booting the PSP and make sure your GAME folder kernel setting is set to 3.9.

Serialcode

You sure it is not already installed? Check recovery mode by holding R while booting the PSP and make sure your GAME folder kernel setting is set to 3.9.

That's just it: whenever I try to boot into recovery mode, it simply boots the PSP normally. I suppose this is my real problem. I figured it was because I didn't have the 1.5 kernel, but I suppose that really wouldn't make sense since I should be able to get into Recovery Mode anyway.

Would you have any ideas about this problem?

http://www.thebluescreen.org/zams/psp.mov <- Video showing what's happening.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
That's just it: whenever I try to boot into recovery mode, it simply boots the PSP normally. I suppose this is my real problem. I figured it was because I didn't have the 1.5 kernel, but I suppose that really wouldn't make sense since I should be able to get into Recovery Mode anyway.

Would you have any ideas about this problem?

http://www.thebluescreen.org/zams/psp.mov <- Video showing what's happening.

Odd. Well, see if this fixes it. Try selecting Restore Default Settings in the PSP's XMB (can be found under the System Settings menu).

theroyalacee

<p>I can\'t get that to work. it keeps saying the \"80020148\" error, im workin on a 3.71. and i dont know shizz about this stuff. every update always ends up with that error, please help</p>

january39

eXo Staff
Are you on OFW or CFW?

Kernel add-on should i think just be dragged and dropped into the GAME folder, with the 1.50 Eboot (renamed to 150.pbp) inside.

800020148 is the error code for either software that requires the M33 or sony np9660 driver OR in its true sense 'Unsupported PRX type' aka your on OFW.

dark alex's read me explains it all.

Thats before i ask why you are using the 3.90 kernel add on on a 3.71 FW psp.:confused1: