• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSN 1.5 Million New Users Visit LittleBigPlanet Following PSN Outage

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
lbp3.jpg

Media Molecule's create-a-thon LittleBigPlanet has seen a sizable uptick in new users following the PSN outage last April, thanks in large part to Sony's Welcome Back offering.

Speaking at a Develop panel, MM co-founder Alex Evans told attendees that 1.5 million new users flocked to LittleBigPlanet's ever-expanding, community-driven world since the outage.

"I like that stat because it's growing[...]

Continue reading: 1.5 Million New Users Visit LittleBigPlanet Following PSN Outage...

hush404

LBP is pretty awesome. Good that more people are able to check it out. It was LBP1 that was included for free, no? Maybe it'll drive sales for LBP2? Hard to say.

january39

eXo Staff
I am not one of those 1.5 million at least, i too think it is rubbish...

Robby

Los Doyers!
It's a fun game, but it lost it's appeal to me after a couple of weeks. Really cool concept and everything, but after 3 weeks I felt like I did everything I could do, even though you could do more, but I just had that feeling.