• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Seth

MD Party Room
Published by: Electronic Arts
Developed by: Double Fine Productions
Release Date: Q3 2009
Genre: Adventure

F'ing metal, is what it is. Tim Schafer (Psychonauts, Grim Fandango) is calling down the gods of metal to assist him in creating a free-roaming brawler about roadie Eddie Riggs (played by Jack Black) who is enlisted to help save humanity through the power of rock.

It on get on day one wish list...

Joey

Psychonauts sucked, and so does Jack Black, so my game boner is completely flaccid for this one.

Bran

Yell
Jack Black is fucking awesome and if you don't like the D you are a communist. Psychonauts was ok but Full Throttle is where the gold's at.

I'm so happy EA picked up this game. It needs to get made.

Joey

Jack Black is fucking awesome and if you don't like the D you are a communist. Psychonauts was ok but Full Throttle is where the gold's at.

I'm so happy EA picked up this game. It needs to get made.

Let me reiterate... Jack Black's schtick is old and tired, and now sucks. Jack Black peaked with the Tenacious D Movie, just like Will Farrel peaked with Anchorman...

Fuck, I wanna watch Anchorman now.

twelve

I'm not dead
Let me reiterate... Jack Black's schtick is old and tired, and now sucks. Jack Black peaked with the Tenacious D Movie, just like Will Farrel peaked with Anchorman...

Fuck, I wanna watch Anchorman now.
I agree. I'm sure this game will be fun but if it has Jack Black repeating the same phrases every 30 seconds it's going to ruin it (just like in Haze when your team mates seemed to have a vocabulary of 3 lines that they'd repeat every 10 seconds).

androidkaita

Drop The Gun
Tenacious D isnt metal lol

but this game sounds really interesting, even if it isnt that great, Ill probably be at least renting it just cuz its so metal