• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Seth

MD Party Room
Whooo your back..Of of the best mods on qj..

banneduser9

Actually, I guess I'm a normal member over there now.
Been busy doing the war thing, now completely out of military service and learning to hate my fellow Americans all over again.
Seriously folks, Americans suck. I get back and everyone turned retarded.
Don't get me wrong, I love my country but I just hate the bastards living in it.
THhanks for destroying America while I was away.

Seth

MD Party Room
Well umm qj was being destroying while you where away as well...Both suck really bad right now...Well glad to here your out of military service now as well..

-Vanden.

eighty4

Well umm qj was being destroying while you where away as well...Both suck really bad right now...Well glad to here your out of military service now as well..

-Vanden.

What. How is this forum anywhere near "sucking really bad"?

banneduser9

WTF happened to QJ.net? It's quiet over there.
Don't know if I should waste my time there but my PSP is on 3.40 and I figured I'd go see what I was missing out on, firmware-wise.
Looks like not much.

eighty4

All the mods etc migrated over here and you get news and help here, but random chat in IRC. The nly one left was Myst, and he/she left and was never heard from after everyone turned against "it". Now all the old mods, such as thedan are coming in and trying to restore things.

Seth

MD Party Room
[QUOTE=iball

Seth

MD Party Room
[QUOTE=iball

banneduser9

Meh, I'll stick with 3.40. Gotta get off my lazy ass and update my iPod from jailbroke 2.1 to jailbroke 2.2.
ALreayd hacked the crap out of my Nokia N95 so it longer requires apps to be signed to be installed. Still a damn good phone.

Teowulf

<span style=height:2px;cursor:default;"></span>
Glad to see you over here.

Nice avatar BTW.

Bran

Yell
I love bruce campbell...

Also I never knew you were gone which goes to show how into everything I am :(