• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

2 Questions

Tryftz

1: When will there be IOS game center integration?

2: I am a game developer and i am soon adding my achievements to my Android game, how would i get my game to appear and get tracked on exophase?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
1: When will there be IOS game center integration?

2: I am a game developer and i am soon adding my achievements to my Android game, how would i get my game to appear and get tracked on exophase?

It's mostly up to Apple - the way the privacy controls on iOS are currently designed do not allow third party sites to pull user information from GameCenter. Until this changes, or we get special access from Apple, it's unlikely we'll be able to add it.

New Android games are typically added to the database through scanning player profiles. When a player in our database has unlocked an achievement then the game will be added. So, you could add your profile to the site and just earn an achievement in the game.

Tryftz

is it possible if you could get the information when a user sends you their game center profile/profile link. because you can still view someone's game center achievements if their profile appears (for example i can click someone's profile on leaderboard and if their settings are public it lets me see all their games and achievements)

It might be possible but you would have to manually yourself update every users profile but it would have to be once in a while. it's not efficient but it still works maybe until apple does something.