• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

3.11 downgrader is coming check this out

Status
Not open for further replies.

charliepig88

i think dark alex made this website it shows the time when 3.10/3.11 downgrader comes out http://www.bottomatic.nl/

That site is fake so dont think there will be a downgrader any time soon {goldline9x}

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
bogus.. DA has no affiliation whatsoever with that site.

the only official sources for info are dark-alex.org, lan.sh, and this site.

Tenshigami

bogus.. DA has no affiliation whatsoever with that site.

the only official sources for info are dark-alex.org, lan.sh, and this site.

Right. And dark-alex.org mirrors, like www.dax.st. The fact that the lan.sh forums, Exophase, or even QJ had nothing about it in the news was a huge indication to me that it was fake. Wouldn't suprise me if it used flash exploits to infect computers that visited with older versions of Flash.

blufftexasfiji

The server seems to be in the Netherlands and the Registrant is Alexander Overvoorde according to "whois"... none of which seem to have any relation to dark_alex

seann33uk

things that make me think its fake.
1) no known expolit
2)DaX is apparently working on 3.30oeA
3)if above is true, wheres he had time to get a site, make a flash and create a countdown?

Roe

My Last name is roe and people in my school call me it so I chose it. And nobody on any ther forums have it either so it's unique

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
I was wonderin too, roe-ur-boat, because it's a very unique and pretty cool name. I figured it had to be your name or somethin, good to quench my inquiry's thirst.:cool:

J

Junit

probly fake , some nubcakes getting peeps excited -_-; thank god i dont have 3.11

Darkchild

The Doctor
Err.. Fake!! no doubt about it, if you look carefully, DAX's nick is spelled like this : Dark_Alex
the one over there is Dark-Alex

second, no exploit nor tech demo of the exploit was ever found

Third, erm....bewbs?

so erm...yesh! fake :3

Status
Not open for further replies.