• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

3.40 OE-A Install Guide

MASTERshane

What about the 3.03OE-C folders? Can I delete these now:::

-Cube
-ipldump
-kdumper
-nanddumper
-polyphonic
-systemparam
-UPDATE
-%__SCE__NetConfBackup
-__SCE__NetConfBackup

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
yeah you can

Dashtuya

I can't seem to make it work. I put the oeupdmaker and oeupdmaker% folders into the GAME150 folder, then put the 150.PBP and the 310.PBP files in the oeupdmaker folder, but the update maker doesn't show up. I'm using the 3.03 OE Firmware. Can anyone help? >.<

JKing

Banned
I can't seem to make it work. I put the oeupdmaker and oeupdmaker% folders into the GAME150 folder, then put the 150.PBP and the 310.PBP files in the oeupdmaker folder, but the update maker doesn't show up. I'm using the 3.03 OE Firmware. Can anyone help? >.<

Make the folder GAME150 under psp... put the oeupdmake and oeupdmake% in there, under oeupdmaker but 150.PBP, and 310.PBP. now, run this program it will make ur DATA.DXAR file, then add 310oeflasher and 310oeflasher% and put the DATA.DXAR file in the 310oeflasher file, run the update, and ur now on 3.10 oe A, if this doesnt work.....delete all files can try again, took me 2 times for mine to work!

Dashtuya

I tried that, but it didn't work. D:

Oddly enough, when I put the files into the GAME folder instead of GAME150, the update maker showed up, but then i got the "The game could not be started. (8002014C)" error. The only thing that shows up in the game menu is the Loco Roco demo i downloaded (when the files are in GAME150). D:

JKing

Banned
I tried that, but it didn't work. D:

Oddly enough, when I put the files into the GAME folder instead of GAME150, the update maker showed up, but then i got the "The game could not be started. (8002014C)" error. The only thing that shows up in the game menu is the Loco Roco demo i downloaded. D:

What Firmware are you running?
If you made the folder GAME150 under psp....it should show up. :confused:

JKing

Banned
ooo.. noobie question.. how can i get to 3.03 OE C? >.<

http://www.dark-alex.org/

then follow the same directions on updating to 3.10 oe A,
BUT when it says put files 150.PBP, and 310.PBP, DO NOT USE 310.PBP, use the old file 3.03, you can download this file from sony.com, download it and change the file name to 303.PBP, then put both 150.PBP, and 303.PBP, in the oeupdmaker, run the program, get the DATA.DXAR, then put folders 303oeflasher and 303oeflasher% in GAME150, and put the DATA.DXAR file in 303oeflasher and run it,... BAME 3.03 oe C

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

vladizlauz

hi im havingtrouble with my psp 303oe-c thati cant get to the recovery menu even i hold the R trigger so can anyone give me tips what's going on
:(

fsped09

I am currently running PSP version 3.10, I've attached a "terrible" photo showing what I'm running.

Feb05_0001.jpg

My question is, can I do this 3.10 Oe-A update? My goal is play PS1 games on my PSP. I used IcedTea 1.1 to convert my PS1 game. Conversion went fine, I uploaded to my PSP, the PSP sees the file and when I select it I get "To use this content, you must activate the system"

I was running 2.6, when I tried to run my PS1 game it read "File is corrupt" not thinking I updated my 2.6 to a 3.10 using the Network Update on the PSP. After the update it read, ""To use this content, you must activate the system". I feel like I'm almost there, but I'm sure one of you will point out, that I have a way to go. Any help is appriciated. Thanks.

JKing

Banned
I am currently running PSP version 3.10, I've attached a "terrible" photo showing what I'm running.

Feb05_0001.jpg

My question is, can I do this 3.10 Oe-A update? My goal is play PS1 games on my PSP. I used IcedTea 1.1 to convert my PS1 game. Conversion went fine, I uploaded to my PSP, the PSP sees the file and when I select it I get "To use this content, you must activate the system"

I was running 2.6, when I tried to run my PS1 game it read "File is corrupt" not thinking I updated my 2.6 to a 3.10 using the Network Update on the PSP. After the update it read, ""To use this content, you must activate the system". I feel like I'm almost there, but I'm sure one of you will point out, that I have a way to go. Any help is appriciated. Thanks.

You feel like your almost there, nope you got a LONG way to go, you need to wait for 3.10 downgrader, unless you can update to 3.10oeA from the offical 3.10 which I dont belive so, so ethier buy a new psp, trade a friend, ebay. Sorry!