• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

3.52 M33 Install Guide

Acerthief

if you are running 3.40OE-A now just skip step one. start with step two, and you don't have to copy the kxploitpatcher and kxploitpatcher% folders into your memory stick, just copy the M33CREATOR folder.

bareg

3.51 m33 seems to be ok now

kikotampoc

download HERE. x3 has put up the link. just update to m6, the previous updates will update as well if you didn't update before :laugh:

where should i place the file from m33-6 update? do i have to replace the eboot file on the m33creator folder before i run the update , but it has different filesize and the update was only 199kb and the other one has 420kb.?

does the eboot file which is in the m33creator folder have all the updates including m33-6? or it is just the first release and i have to repeat the guide by replacing the eboot file with the new one so that i can upgrade to m33-6?

sorry for having so many noob questions, i'm just preventing my psp from being bricked...

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
download HERE. x3 has put up the link. just update to m6, the previous updates will update as well if you didn't update before :laugh:

Noo... you need to install M33 before you can use that update.

kikotampoc: what you need to do is follow the guide in this thread to install M33, then once finished, run the M33 Update #6

Acerthief

kikotampoc: what you need to do is follow the guide in this thread to install M33, then once finished, run the M33 Update #6

oops my bad, x3. i thought he was on 3.51M33. my bad :blushing:

PS3Linkstation

I followed the instructions (I upgraded from DA firmware), and I have two questions. First, when I check my software version it still says 3.30 OE-A. Is this supposed to change? Secondly, how do I upgrade to the m33-6 version, do I need to replace the EBOOT file in D:\PSP\GAME\M33CREATOR with the EBOOT from the M33-6 folder? I tried simply putting the m33-6 folder into my PSP\Game folder but when I try to run it, it shows up as "corrupted data" right above the 3.51 M33UPDATER program. Any thoughts?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I followed the instructions (I upgraded from DA firmware), and I have two questions. First, when I check my software version it still says 3.30 OE-A. Is this supposed to change? Secondly, how do I upgrade to the m33-6 version, do I need to replace the EBOOT file in D:\PSP\GAME\M33CREATOR with the EBOOT from the M33-6 folder? I tried simply putting the m33-6 folder into my PSP\Game folder but when I try to run it, it shows up as "corrupted data" right above the 3.51 M33UPDATER program. Any thoughts?

You didn't complete the guide if it still says 3.30 OE-A.

Go through the guide again, once your Software version says 3.51 M33, then you can run the M33 Update #6.

Plus, you are running OE. You're supposed to be putting the files in GAME150.

X:/PSP/GAME150 if you are running OE.

PS3Linkstation

You didn't complete the guide if it still says 3.30 OE-A.

Go through the guide again, once your Software version says 3.51 M33, then you can run the M33 Update #6.

Plus, you are running OE. You're supposed to be putting the files in GAME150.

Ok I got it, thanks! I didnt realize the PSP needed to have 75% power to complete the install. Now it shows 3.51 m33. How do I now run the update #6? Where do I need to put the eboot, and how should I launch it?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Ok I got it, thanks! I didnt realize the PSP needed to have 75% power to complete the install. Now it shows 3.51 m33. How do I now run the update #6? Where do I need to put the eboot, and how should I launch it?

Move the "M33-SIX" folder to your GAME150 folder and then run the update from the Game menu.

ah_209

Havings problems installing this.

When i execute "3.51 M33UPDATE" from the games menus, i get the white screen with psp written in the middle, where it freezes for a couple of seconds, than the psp switches off.

Any suggestion to whats wrong and how to fix this problem.

By the way i have a version 1.5 psp.

Thanks

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yes ran that first, followed the instruction to the letter

The only advice I can give you is to reboot your PSP, format your memory stick, and then go through the guide again.

1.50 really doesn't have any settings that would affect how homebrew applications run, so all I can say is that it must be a memory stick issue.

lynrossuk

internet does not work

never used internet before band i am now running m33 7 fw.

Connecting to hub ok but saying, proxy server do not use.Internet browser do not start.

Any advise would be appreciated.