• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

5.00 M33-6 Easy Installation Guide

january39

eXo Staff
You have the correct eboot? Make sure it is not saving as 500.PBP.PBP. Try d/l another copy of the eboot as well

MajorFoley

Friends PSP

Hey guys its been a while since ive done custom firmwareing to a psp since i had the classic 1000 and version 1.50
Now my friends come up to me with a psp 1002 and asked me if i can put custom firmware on it for him.
The problem is his psp is version 3.90 OFFICIAL sony firmware, and he also wants to be able to use all kinds of homebrew. so these are my 2 questions
1. Will i have to downgrade to 1.50 before applying custom firmware?
2. Or can i use this method?

ultimakillz

Teh Fett Mawn

BloodQueen

hey a little help please...
i have 5.00 m33 with cfw enabler.. i have psp 3000 and when I launch the 5.00 m33-6 it says "the game could not be started (FFFFFFFFFF)" T.T it won't work....
and also will it work on 5.03 m33-6?????
pls. reply ASAP.. tnx

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
hey a little help please...
i have 5.00 m33 with cfw enabler.. i have psp 3000 and when I launch the 5.00 m33-6 it says "the game could not be started (FFFFFFFFFF)" T.T it won't work....
and also will it work on 5.03 m33-6?????
pls. reply ASAP.. tnx
Sounds like you didn't put it in the GAME folder (not GAME150, etc) or you don't have that folder set to launch as the correct mode.