• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

80020148 - Unsupported PRX type

jalaldevil

then you probably need to turn off NO-UMD and plain modules. both options can be found in the recovery menu. if that doesn't work its either a bad ISO, or simply incompatible.

turning off NO-UMD will require a UMD in the drive when playing your games.

and as a note, this thread is for listing error codes not for asking for help. you probably would've gotten a faster response in the help center forum.

Tried it but still it don't work, do you know what the problem could be?
it's a umd, don't know why it's not working.
i recently had 3.40 and then downgraded to 1.5 to get 3.03oe-c. the reason why i done it was because the games weren't working in 3.40oe so i thought it will work in 3.03 as previous but still no luck.
this just recently happened as before i had 3.03oe-c and had no problem.
i keep on getting this same code, please help me,
80020148 - Unsupported PRX type

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I can't really come up with any explanation. are any other games having trouble like this?

maybe the UMD is defective.

jalaldevil

But my iso's don't work either,
do you think the flash is corrupted or the psp, or should i just upgrade to 3.10.

i disabled the plain modules as some of the games worked while others didn't. ?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
But my iso's don't work either,
do you think the flash is corrupted or the psp, or should i just upgrade to 3.10.

i disabled the plain modules as some of the games worked while others didn't. ?

well it could be a case of bad luck once again. I remember some other guy here had the same error on his ISOs, turns out his memory stick was the problem. the problematic ISOs worked fine on another memory stick.

when you click triangle on the memory stick icon and go to "Information", does it say MagicGate: Supported

also give restore default settings a try

seann33uk

just copy all your files to PC and format your MS. I have no idea ehat to do if this doesn't work

Chilly Willy

Contributor
You need to provide a LOT more info on your problem. Just because you get the same error message doesn't mean you have the same problem as the person who started this thread. You should have started a new thread with a COMPLETE description of your problem and PSP both.