• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

A Next Metal Gear is.....

Nero

Mmmm...cookies
Do you guys really think it would be ported to the 360? I don't know Hideo was pissed of when people kept asking him, maybe he changed his mind?

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
I really don't care if MGS go to 360 now..... the hype for its kinda gone. They need move on make new games now.
Anyway, I wounder if he even make it for 360 like nero said "maybe he change his mind"
But what did? He always saying you need blue ray disc play the game, need this can't be done and stuff.

spike021

iPhone Developer (prev. PSP Dev)
I hope it doesn't move to Xbox. It was, and still is one of the PS3's most famous exclusives. Plus, the franchise alone has come along for quite a ride on the Playstation's bandwagon for so long, it would seem foolish to change tactics now.

Adiuvo

I hope it doesn't move to Xbox. It was, and still is one of the PS3's most famous exclusives. Plus, the franchise alone has come along for quite a ride on the Playstation's bandwagon for so long, it would seem foolish to change tactics now.

MGS2 was released on the Xbox. It didn't sell that well, but it shows that they aren't to worried about releasing the game on separate platforms.

Now that Chief mentions Acid, I think that's the logical idea to come from this.

CASHMON3Y

I dont get the icons though. How could they represent ipod? Has anyone tried to dig into the flash file for some clues?

Adiuvo

The power button like thing could be a click wheel.

The animation doesn't really represent much of anything besides that the game is another Acid game.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
off topic kinda, I like Konami other work such as zone of the enders. They really should get off track MGS for an while and make an new fresh game.
*there story lines are really good, that why I mention other games they made.*

CASHMON3Y

Do you guys think the i + ! means anything more than just AC!D?

Nero

Mmmm...cookies
Yeah i have a feeling it's another AC!D, but i still don't get the power sign.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
@cash
i for normal "i" as in Acid
"!" signal over an guy head during alerts.
which is same as "i" add that to an cut circle on the top put "!" this in...
Its an Acid game for the 360.
Just my little weird theory

Adiuvo

The power sign could be a click wheel I suppose. But that's really reaching for a similarity,

EvilSeph

Administrator
I love riddles.

First of all, "A Next Metal Gear is..." I'm surprised no one commented on this...

Secondly, take a look at MGS4-e_for_all.