• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

360 A sad day

XsavioR

My xbox 360 elite is being traded with
2 controllers
2 batteries
2 charging cables
1 dual battery charge stand
1 360 console stand
5 games
2 av cables
spdif dongle
controller keyboard
hd
2headsets

for a dell xps :D a beast of a machine was 3300 when it was bought,
rrod 360 (which ill fix )
and a dead iphone that made its way from a hot tub to a pool, to a hot tub to a pool, to the hottub once more. Honestly dont think i can revive this one but will still be fun to tear apart.

Bye Xbox!

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Need more info on the XPS to decide on the value of this trade tbh

XsavioR

eh it was top of the line a year or two ago. (i have full expectations of fixing the rrod one i got in exchange) also going to give the iphone a college try to revive but its not looking like that one will happen

Honestly not a very good trade but it was for my bro and i never use my 360, i had 600 into it and then the day i was gonna put it for sale MS cut the price. Basically this is my way of saying fu to MS for hosing me with the price drop.

In the process of making a tutorial on fixing the RROD xbox 360. Just taking my time breaking this one down so I land up with another 360 out of the deal.

Alex

how do you fix a water damaged iphone?

i could brab a bargain :)

PR0fessor Burnt

ya put it in rice untill all the moisture is out
thats what my dad did with his cell phone when he went swimming with it in his pocket

Alex

hmm... i think i wanna buy i water damaged iphone and restore it :)